The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

left handed people are in a minority, thats what makes us special.

Well, I'm both. In fact, when I was a kid, I used to write with my left hand. But after I got beaten several times, I started writing with my right hand. Now I can write with both of them, but easier with the right one, because I've practised it more. However, I do all rest things with both my hands, and mostly with my left one. So, am I right handed, or left handed? I don't know :huh:

Well, I'm both. In fact, when I was a kid, I used to write with my left hand. But after I got beaten several times, I started writing with my right hand. Now I can write with both of them, but easier with the right one, because I've practised it more. However, I do all rest things with both my hands, and mostly with my left one. So, am I right handed, or left handed? I don't know :huh:[/b]

your story tells me... you're left-handed.... but you were made to use your right hand by some people.....

left handed people are in a minority, thats what makes us special.[/b]
:flowers: :yes:

and it means that our RIGHT hemisphere is more developed ( the one responsible for creativity, imagination and so on)
it's been proved by research :yes: :flowers:

:flowers: :yes:

and it means that our RIGHT hemisphere is more developed ( the one responsible for creativity, imagination and so on)
it's been proved by research :yes: :flowers:[/b]

I actually can totally 100% believe that. Really. Not being a smart ass because I'm left handed but I think there is genuine truth in that statement.

I actually can totally 100% believe that. Really. Not being a smart ass because I'm left handed but I think there is genuine truth in that statement.[/b]
:p :yes:

Dear God ....

You always knew just kow to make me cry and never did I ask you questions why... It seems you get your kicks from hurting me
:innocent:

It was her choice though :)

and if you really miss her you can still play with her on HorrorVision *points to link in signature*

there is a random thoughts there... and she haunts that one too :yes:

:lol:

Helen has been gone far too long, Chaos has also vanished.

This is becoming less like home each week with the regular people going up in a poof of smoke.

Chaos has been having PC issues malc maybe you can help cause I can't

poor bugger, he keeps typing posts and when he clicks Add Reply it tells him Board Message and that he doesn't have authorization to post

can't figure it out

and he can't view his PMs here or at horror vision

Back