The Epic Thread of Random-ness [MERGED]

Some peoples sense of humour is absolutely disgusting :( really bloody bugs me.

I gotta ask coz its bothering me now.

Who else in THIS thread thinks that shows that rip the p!ss out of Michael are funny? I'm talking everything from Family Guy to crap "comedy" shows right the way through to so-called entertainment talk shows? comments about his appearance, the way he behaves, and the dreaded word which I simply won't say?

I don't get and I know that SOME people will read this and think shut the eff up but I'm gonna say it anyway because that is the way I am, I do NOT get people who are fans of Michael Jackson that sit there laughing like crazy at such pathetic jokes. You think Michael would find that funny? because if you do then you're seriously deluding yourself beyond belief.

GRRRRRR. Anyway, I've said my piece.

I'm always found jokes like that absolute disgusting.
And it's makes me furious when Some of MJ fans tolerate the cr@p like that.

^^ Yeah, like I said in the other thread, I completely agree.

RT - It's quiet :(

:lol:

Aww, I hope you get better soon L.J :([/b]

aww fankies Helen :)

Thanks for watching my video LJ and leaving comments :)

I just watched you and Celeste driving through Adelaide on YouTube, lmao.

I miss Celeste :( hope she stays safe on her travels.[/b]

:D omg ahahahaha that was crazy :lol: woulda been great if we could have finished filming in Ikea :lol:

yeah I hope she's having a blast too!

Rage.gif
[/b]

:D He-MAN!!!!!

I always liked Skeletor :p

GTA4 (Grand Theft Auto 4) delayed until 2008!!!

Now I literally have NOTHING to look forward to this year (with MJ's album probably getting the delay treatment too)

and again hot here.. this summer is weird.. or cold like in autumn, or hot like in hell lol

RT: I just hope and Pray they don't ban the access here to west-word-resources in internet :(
( net here very expensive and slow, but I'm afraid the prices can go even high soon )

RT: I just hope and Pray they don't ban the access here to west-word-resources in internet :(
( net here very expensive and slow, but I'm afraid the prices can go even high soon )[/b]
Don't worry, hon. It'll be ok. :flowers:

Back