The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

There's more that leaked.
Oh my GOD, I’d give anything to hear MJ do that chorus. Absolutely ridiculous.

I don’t really care for APWNN, but BG and BOD are two excellent songs. Freeze has a similar production palate to Timbaland, which is someone I always wish MJ got to properly work with. A full album with MJ and Freeze would’ve been crazy.

Yeah, not really trying to be a downer but it sounds fine. I'm sure if MJ had gotten around it, he could have made it into something decent but it's fine as is.
MJ would definitely have made the demo a lot better, the writer's demo of Break Of Dawn isn't very good imo but MJ turned it into one of the best songs of the Invincible album. The way that this demo is good just the way it is shows that it had plenty of potential.

MJ would definitely have made the demo a lot better, the writer's demo of Break Of Dawn isn't very good imo but MJ turned it into one of the best songs of the Invincible album. The way that this demo is good just the way it is shows that it had plenty of potential.
I don’t think the writers demo is legit. I think it’s a completely separate song. So they say, MJ didn’t contribute to the writing of “Break of Dawn” whatsoever.

I don’t think the writers demo is legit. I think it’s a completely separate song. So they say, MJ didn’t contribute to the writing of “Break of Dawn” whatsoever.
The chorus in the demo does kinda have elements that were in Break of Dawn. So I think it is legit

The breakdown is so good, I'm sure with MJ's vocals and whatever change he'd make it would make the song even better. I can't understand why MJ ditched it and went for a song as weak and mediocre like GYWOOM instead.
Neither song ended up on the album...

Wasn't there an alleged rework of "Jungle"? I remember someone on reddit said that once during a seminar, it was said that "Jungle" was one of the last songs that Brad revisited for Michael before he quit.

Wasn't there an alleged rework of "Jungle"? I remember someone on reddit said that once during a seminar, it was said that "Jungle" was one of the last songs that Brad revisited for Michael before he quit.
It would be nice if you could find that source. This demo has a lot of potential. Damien Shields said MJ didn't put his voice on it according to Dr. Freeze and some collaborators. But maybe Brad Buxer is the only one who knows!

Hello @Harun , on the front page of this topic you said this.
I heard Jungle By my own ears!!! Its complete and reminds me on Tabloid Junkie.
It was in Cologne at a Seminar. Trust me it was a complete Song. 100% release able!
You can put an end to the confusion of this unreleased "Jungle". Is that the title you heard?

There's more that leaked.

You can put an end to the confusion of this unreleased "Jungle". Is that the title you heard?
Either he lied, or he didn't realise it was Freeze on the vocals.

It would be interesting to know how many of these Invincible-onwards songs we know of are strictly writer's demos. It's interesting how much MJ began to rely on writer's demos from History onwards

Either he lied, or he didn't realise it was Freeze on the vocals.

It would be interesting to know how many of these Invincible-onwards songs we know of are strictly writer's demos. It's interesting how much MJ began to rely on writer's demos from History onwards
It's easily recognizable that it's not MJ. And I don't believe he's lying.
He may have heard another song called "Jungle" like "Tabloid Jungle".

Back