The Discussion of MJ's Unreleased Tracks

Question about this…
Is this the original 2008 demo? Is this the original song structure? If so they changed it a lot for the Michael album.
It’s not- Damien has said before that the 2008 version is very similar to “The Toy” in structure, style, and instrumental. The guitar, strings, etc. were added in 2010. Fun fact: you can actually hear parts of the 2008 instrumental in the BOJ acapella, specifically in the bridge.

These are the sorts of songs that can go to Bruno Mars or be put on a tribute album. These writers demoes that never got any MJ vocals. We need more catchy classic music.

Not Dream Away though.
Agreed, especially for songs that MJ had planned to record but never got the chance to. There are quite some bangers in the vault but since MJ isn't the one singing them there's no option but to leave them unreleased which is a damn waste considering that some of those demos have been shown to be good to listen to (i.e. Jungle City, Willing And Waiting and Change). Shut Up And Dance for one is also said to be a killer track by people who heard it on seminars but since it's someone else singing the song it will never be able to be heard by the public unless it leaks, so giving the song to some other singer is a nice way of solving that.

And also I feel like the Ne-Yo demos could be released as is, I'm sure they sound great since Ne-Yo is a very talented singer. There's also not gonna be the need to give them to someone else since it's not like he's a no-namer lol. Hopefully he changes his mind about not releasing those songs someday.

Agreed, especially for songs that MJ had planned to record but never got the chance to. There are quite some bangers in the vault but since MJ isn't the one singing them there's no option but to leave them unreleased which is a damn waste considering that some of those demos have been shown to be good to listen to (i.e. Jungle City, Willing And Waiting and Change). Shut Up And Dance for one is also said to be a killer track by people who heard it on seminars but since it's someone else singing the song it will never be able to be heard by the public unless it leaks, so giving the song to some other singer is a nice way of solving that.

And also I feel like the Ne-Yo demos could be released as is, I'm sure they sound great since Ne-Yo is a very talented singer. There's also not gonna be the need to give them to someone else since it's not like he's a no-namer lol. Hopefully he changes his mind about not releasing those songs someday.
Ne-Yo did an AMA on Reddit a while back, and someone suggested he should release those tracks and give money to charity. He was like, "Not a bad idea, gotta think about it." But now he's pulling scams on Instagram, so noble moves might be off the table. Times change, I guess.

Th
Thanks so much for listening to this. I literally just played "Champagne Life" and it sounds so exquisite. MJ with those songs would've been a phenomenal notch in his belt.

What kinda scams? Nfts?
He's basically scamming his fans (aspiring singers/producers) who reach out to him privately, putting on this act like he's super keen on collaborating and guaranteeing them a flood of views through constant story promotions. Once they pay, ofc it's just a letdown, 5-10 interactions instead of the fame he sold them on.

It's sad, I was a fan of his and still like many songs he made.

He's basically scamming his fans (aspiring singers/producers) who reach out to him privately, putting on this act like he's super keen on collaborating and guaranteeing them a flood of views through constant story promotions. Once they pay, ofc it's just a letdown, 5-10 interactions instead of the fame he sold them on.

It's sad, I was a fan of his and still like many songs he made.

That's weird.

Thanks so much for listening to this. I literally just played "Champagne Life" and it sounds so exquisite. MJ with those songs would've been a phenomenal notch in his belt.
What Have I Done, on the same album, sounds like an MJ song. The harmonies, the hook and the layering, it's pure Michael.
Ne-Yo's got those MJ vibes in tracks like; "Why Does She Stay," "Because Of You," "One In A Million.", etc. Also, "Mad" chorus sounds just like Water by the Cascio's lmao.
Beautiful Monster, from his Libra Scale album and one of his biggest hits, is another great example. His vocal delivery on the song is very similar to MJ's and he even does some of Michael's characteristic ad-libs throughout the song.

Th

Yeah he's great. He's one of those few artists that actually gets the MJ vibe right lol.

And also I found out recently that he wrote a song for Janet and I feel like that's the closest we'll get to an MJ/Ne-Yo collab. Janet even sounds a lot like Michael here

These are the only songs that I have doubts about, both in terms of information and veracity:

Attitude
A Deeper Love
All I Need
Angel
Bassouille
Belong 2
Bomb Detonation - According to the wiki, this song was made in Bahrain.
Dead or Alive
Destruction - According to the wiki, it was supposed to be another duet with Janet.
Do You Love Me
Do You Wan't Me
Easy
The Gloved One
Halloween Night - According to this wiki, this song "was recorded in 2004 and features Slash on the guitar solo".

Kick It
The Pain
Rich Girl - Is it true that Brad Buxer and Michael Prince confirmed that this song was recorded when Michael was with Lisa Marie Presley?

Remember this Night - Registered with ASCAP as a collaboration with Paul McCartney

Wonderful World of Candy - I know the song has basically become a meme in the community, but I wanted to know some real information about it.

Apart from that, I don't have any more questions, I guess.
Attitude : confirmed. Invincible sessions i think
A deeper love : unconfirmed
All i need : fake Cascio sing
Angel : not confirmed. Can be an Invincible outtake produced by Babyface
Bassouille : not confirmed but mentionned since decades. Can be a HIStory outtake
Belong 2 : not confirmed. Can be an Invincible outtake, maybe produced by Teddy Riley
Bomb Detonation : not confirmed. These songs was not mentionned during the 2 seas records/MJ trial whereas it mentioned I have this dream, Light the way, He who makes the sky grey
Dead or Alive : no informations
Destruction : not confirmed
Do you love me, do you want me : confirmed, Invincible sessions
Easy : not confirmed
The Gloved One : not confirmed. Can be an Invincible outtake
Halloween night : doesnt exist
The Pain, Kick it : confirmed. Invincible outtakes produced by Rodney Jerkins

"Revenge" as far as I'm aware is a legitimate title but this snippet is fake, this is a song called "Mad Man" by Rewter which was then reposted as a "demo snippet" of "Money" around 2020.
I can’t seem to find that Rewter song; is it available somewhere?

Back