The Black Keys pissed at Michael Jackson due to XSCAPE chart position.

I will take the 600 ^^ difference if it means Michael will be #1. Of course winning by a large margin is the best, but I will be excited with any win right now. I just want this man to have the number 1 spot!

Billboard will announce the final top 10 tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Well, the estate released a statement today here is part of the statement, maybe they already know who is #1? :)
We want to thank the MJ fan community for their continued support for Michael and wanted to take this opportunity to share some of the things that we are seeing and reading. The incredible visibility over the last few weeks as the world has celebrated the release of XSCAPE is amazing. We hope the fans are as thrilled as we are to see all of this promotion call attention to Michael’s music. Here are some of the highlights of the reaction to the Billboard performance. You will soon see the reaction to the first week sales of XSCAPE

Well, the estate released a statement today here is part of the statement, maybe they already know who is #1? :)
Yes. Apparently they've known since Monday morning.

what I want to hear from Billboard this morning:

1) MJ #1 by a larger than 572 margin
2) LNFSG entering BB Hot 100 top 10
3) LNFSG TOP 3 R&B charts

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear the updates for Xscape and LNFSG. Last week LNFSG was at #22 , the week before at #20. I'm hoping we can get it into the top 10 but that might be wishful thinking... my guess is around #12 to #15.

I will take the 600 ^^ difference if it means Michael will be #1. Of course winning by a large margin is the best, but I will be excited with any win right now. I just want this man to have the number 1 spot!

This is kind of resentful of me, but I actually think MJ winning by a close margin will make it that much more of a bitter loss for the Black Keys. It's always the close races that hurt the most.

That is Actually pretty unproffesional. Tell me one artist that has ever been this obsessed with being #1 that they feel the urge to badmouth other artists. That just looks really desperate and pathetic.
I dont know about bad mouthing but I do remember a certain Ludacris, who was so obsessed with beating Janet Jackson's Damita Jo on the charts, that he sold his album for 1 dollar for a few weeks. And he did win.

^ I highly doubt the record label would give the artist that much authority... Anyone to blame would be te record label he was under.. Even I it were his idea...

i want ant to see MJ @ number 1 in the US so bad...

I dont know about bad mouthing but I do remember a certain Ludacris, who was so obsessed with beating Janet Jackson's Damita Jo on the charts, that he sold his album for 1 dollar for a few weeks. And he did win.

Lmaaoo, i don't remember that one. A lot of artists cheat like that to chart higher

Back