The Black Keys pissed at Michael Jackson due to XSCAPE chart position.

I checked in my two local stores, various times during the week, and Xscape Delux sold out in both (#1 on their own charts).

There was no need for me to hide the s**t keys album though. It was around #7 on both charts, and nobody seemed to be buying it. :cheeky:

I believe, at least in the UK, iTunes is giving a brighter picture for s**t keys. When it comes to physical copies though, MJ is murdering them! :bow:

It would be hilarious after all this if Coldplay went and debuted at no. 1.

Coldplay's album will be released next week and based on pre-sales it will almost certainly go #1. That's nothing new to anyone here.

How's the rock, by the way?

I've heard he is doing fine.

article_post_width_The_Rock_the_Peoples_Eyebrow.jpg

Here is the video of those guys crying for #1 position:

http://www.mtv.com/news/1826607/black-keys-michael-jackson-turn-blue-xscape/

PATHETIC!

When you see Black Keys albums in the stores.. HIDE THEM! So nobody can find that shit!

I did that when we went to Target this morning xD my mom asked me what the hell was I doing. I was just like...

And then :lmao: a lady came to where I was asked where the Black Keys CDs were, and I was like "I'm sorry, they don't have them at this store. But I would recommend listening to Michael Jackson's new album, Xscape. It's very good." She was like, really? And I was like "Oh my goodness yes. It's legendary." To make a long story short, she bought the album, and my mom was walking out of Target with me behind her like this:

Ooh, kill em! ^_^ maybe I should get a job at Target, then everyone will have Xscape

I did that when we went to Target this morning xD my mom asked me what the hell was I doing. I was just like...

And then :lmao: a lady came to where I was asked where the Black Keys CDs were, and I was like "I'm sorry, they don't have them at this store. But I would recommend listening to Michael Jackson's new album, Xscape. It's very good." She was like, really? And I was like "Oh my goodness yes. It's legendary." To make a long story short, she bought the album, and my mom was walking out of Target with me behind her like this:

Ooh, kill em! ^_^ maybe I should get a job at Target, then everyone will have Xscape

Great job!

would you stop finding excuses for this prick. It's annoying.

he is an idiot. Stop defending his crap.

i wish there was a thumbs down button on this board, I've never wanted to use it on a post as I do at this very moment.

lol .

So you lied and wasted someone's gas. Really mature and class act there.

Hiding CDs? Wow, way to rise above people.

So you lied and wasted someone's gas. Really mature and class act there.

Hiding CDs? Wow, way to rise above people.

^_^ Hey, it's the teenage way. At least I didn't go ballistic on her for wanting the black keys album in the first place. I could've done way worse. But you wouldn't know that, huh?

^_^ Hey, it's the teenage way. At least I didn't go ballistic on her for wanting the black keys album in the first place. I could've done way worse. But you wouldn't know that, huh?

Sweat nothing my friend. You could have said;

"Black keys!? Not that bullshit music they taken three years to make, and it's still turned out crap?"

:cheeky:

She might have liked the Black Keys, though. Just because the members are idiots doesn't mean that they don't deserve to have their music heard.

It's not any better than what Michael lived through. I've been a fan since 1987, so I am hardly the one to throw stones. I know what Michael went through.

Sweat nothing my friend. You could have said;

"Black keys!? Not that bullshit music they taken three years to make, and it's still turned out crap?"

:cheeky:

:rofl: True, true. How about "The Black Keys?! Child you needa be slapped for thinking that album was good!" xD I heard their album and was like..whaaat the hell? I'm not a mean person, but it was just..like oh god what are you trying to do? You made my day with that one though :kickass:

She might have liked the Black Keys, though. Just because the members are idiots doesn't mean that they don't deserve to have their music heard.

It's not any better than what Michael lived through. I've been a fan since 1987, so I am hardly the one to throw stones. I know what Michael went through.

I would say I know what that meant, but I think I kinda do. Since 1987? Oh yeaaaah ^_^

Saying you could have done worse justifies your actions? Great reasoning and using your age as a defense? Even better.

Why do you defend them? This is how their whole tirade started:

Yeah, it sounds like a "joke".

Are some people listening to different comments made by this guy? That is the only explanation I can give to explain why some find he said is OK, funny, or praising Michael. You know how it is with some-- they don't have all the information, so the little bit they have they see it as the only source.

^^^ Hi bruv, I'm fine thank you very much for asking. You ? How dyou like Xscape ? Hey I'll pm you a BTNH song I just listened to. :)

That's good to hear :) I'm doing fine myself, been indulging in Xscape, a solid album with great songs. How about you?

Oh yeah? Imma check it out :)

Are some people listening to different comments made by this guy? That is the only explanation I can give to explain why some find he said is OK, funny, or praising Michael. You know how it is with some-- they don't have all the information, so the little bit they have they see it as the only source.

The worst bit wasn't included in the first post, it was posted by others further into the thread. My reaction and a couple of others I think was only based on what was said in the link in the opening post. The other quotes from him didn't exactly stand out so I drifted past them, they kind of blended in with all of the anger. Either way, I stick to my opinion that a lot of people are getting carried away and over reacting.

If they had said something about Michael as a person, that's a different matter. Maybe it's just me, stuff like this doesn't bother me and Michael beat them to number 1 anyway.

^^That is because the information initially came out in the general thread. Someone just continued it here.

^^That is because the information initially came out in the general thread. Someone just continued it here.

I see, that makes more sense then. Would have made more sense if the worst thing they said was included in the original post though haha

What a bunch of unprofessional whiney babies! *BOO, BOO, BOO*

I seriously don't get how some of you can justify Carney's crap specially. No matter if you like them, he's a world-class asshole! You never heard Michael attacking publicly any performer because he was a class act, unlike Carney.

Wow they are unproffesional !!

Rude and no style. - MJ was shy, humble, gentle, but yet the greatest ever. - I guess he was so big he had no need to trash others. - Maybe he became so huge a star because he did not feel the need to dish others....

So many could learn so much from MJ !!

Back