The Angry Waiting In Line Thread

Again with the 15 minutes..this is getting ridiculous now. I have to go out so I may have to wait for friday and do this all again.
This does not seem well organised in terms of dealing with vilumes etc by ticketmaster

I've just had the 1 minute wait for about 15 minutes, then booted off for the umpteenth time. Now I have just put in any price and best available, hope it works.

I got the message to best available & any price I must select, but I selected that, now again 10 minutes....

just got my tickets after 3 hours BK 419, row T, seats 919-921. i was kicked off many times before. and i had 3 pc runing

Getting tickets is like playing Russion roulette. I've been thrown out many times. And now all the good tickets are gone :(

Still trying, been thrown out 6 times now, I'd love to know the secret to having this work first time...is it better internet speed or just pot luck....Im not enjoying this experience one bit :(

no lots of two available on 10th or 12th. Cant believe i waited so long to get that at the end of the wait. Got down to 0 mins and that is what happened on both

Now it's even 'no matches found' for 'best available'. Bummer...

Surely ALL the good seats arent gone, and more will be available on Friday?

in the queue for the new 30th date, think i got on the queue quite fast as i searched for tickets and at first said they werent on sale, and then i went back and they were, wish me luck!

Ticketmaster is saying new date of 30th July added but it wont let you buy them presale at the moment...argh!

How many tickets are you asking for?
I was asking for 4 and was getting nowhere. tried for just 2 and it went straight through.
Good luck. don,t give up.

Just keep trying...I just got2 tickets on one of the last shows...Dont have any other than the ticketmaster website up..It says 15 minutes for a long time the suddenly it starts to more pretty quickly. I believe there are more tickets available in the yellow area

in the queue for the new 30th date, think i got on the queue quite fast as i searched for tickets and at first said they werent on sale, and then i went back and they were, wish me luck!

you will get it i took too long last time cos i was looking where the seats was, lmao.

Back