Tatum O'neal Talks about Making out with Michael on Howard Stern

Tatum go back and hide under the rock you came from. I tweeted her the other day telling her to stop calling MJ a drug addict in her interviews. Now this. Not even Brooke Shields has done anything like this. So far anyway....

This is priceless, a man who litterally sleeps with anything that moves (god knows even material appliances and animals) wants to make himself look like the straight familly man who judges homosexuals, and the town slut wants to make herself into an angelic virgin who's terrified of a sex crazed confused maniac named Michael Jackson!

I swear I feel dirty just reading this crap... Howard Stern is truly a pathetic excuse for a human being... he's digusting, vulgar, cruel and has no human emotion what so ever... and as for Tatum, she truly sickens me, she's a pathelogical lying, sex crazed drug addict with no personality... "she wouldn't want to make out with him after the work done on him"??? I'm sorry but the truth is that Michael didn't want to get near her, cause he was afraid of getting a disease!

Both Howard and Tatum should learn to get lives and stop hiding their disgusting beings behind there ridiculous accusations on someone who was close to perfection... people who repeatedly judge others on claims that are proven to not exist are usually the people who are hiding their true nature... Tatum you're a crack whore and Howard you enjoy the compagny of men along with everything else you go to bed with, you know it, we know it, so admit it and leave Michael alone!

your are so on point with this post.

This is priceless, a man who litterally sleeps with anything that moves (god knows even material appliances and animals) wants to make himself look like the straight familly man who judges homosexuals, and the town slut wants to make herself into an angelic virgin who's terrified of a sex crazed confused maniac named Michael Jackson!

I swear I feel dirty just reading this crap... Howard Stern is truly a pathetic excuse for a human being... he's digusting, vulgar, cruel and has no human emotion what so ever... and as for Tatum, she truly sickens me, she's a pathelogical lying, sex crazed drug addict with no personality... "she wouldn't want to make out with him after the work done on him"??? I'm sorry but the truth is that Michael didn't want to get near her, cause he was afraid of getting a disease!

Both Howard and Tatum should learn to get lives and stop hiding their disgusting beings behind there ridiculous accusations on someone who was close to perfection... people who repeatedly judge others on claims that are proven to not exist are usually the people who are hiding their true nature... Tatum you're a crack whore and Howard you enjoy the compagny of men along with everything else you go to bed with, you know it, we know it, so admit it and leave Michael alone!

Haha! That's a spot on description of the two, especially Howard Stern!

You know, I was starting to wonder about Stern's sexuality because he likes to label others gay so much, while playing this macho uber-hetero guy himself. I remember when he asked LMP about Michael's sexuality and about what things they did at Neverland, did they go on the rides etc. And LMP said yes and Stern said something like: "But you are a full-blood sexual woman. The only ride I'm taking is you." - something like this, playing this uber-macho guy, while making suggestions about Michael.

I wonder if Stern is in the closet. People with this kind of behaviour very often are....

Now when I see the photo I know where I have seen him. In this video. What a disgusting guy and what disgusting questions he asked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtURiWjGM8o

Yep, that's Howard Stern for you. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he was the one fiddling kids, judging by the type of questions he's asking. "You were blond, hairless..." c'mon! It sounds like he's mentally picturing poor Aaron in a horrible way! Someone should put him out of his misery for sure, god, what a bloody scumbag. Every time I see his ugly face, I get so angry at the injustice of the world.

So, Michael had to die, but this useless pervert is allowed the privilege of seeing yet another sunset? Why?

Many people wanted to kiss MJ before and AFTER Stupid. Because we love him and thought he was beautiful and sexy always no matter what. BITCH!*Moving On now* :D

Right On!!! She should visit our manhood threads or visit the pictures in our houses. Don't talk about taking a looking into our mind when we think of him!!!!!!!

Haha! That's a spot on description of the two, especially Howard Stern!

You know, I was starting to wonder about Stern's sexuality because he likes to label others gay so much, while playing this macho uber-hetero guy himself. I remember when he asked LMP about Michael's sexuality and about what things they did at Neverland, did they go on the rides etc. And LMP said yes and Stern said something like: "But you are a full-blood sexual woman. The only ride I'm taking is you." - something like this, playing this uber-macho guy, while making suggestions about Michael.

I wonder if Stern is in the closet. People with this kind of behaviour very often are....

When he was going through his divorce to first wife, she claimed he was. I do not know the details or whether she made this up.

^I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Stern was a hypocrite in the closet. He strikes me as being in the same boat as those über-conservative politicians/pastors who condemn gays [except in this case he's basically implying through subtext that being gay is somehow something bad, general homophobia by calling everyone/everything gay, you get the point], and then are found out to have hired male prostitutes or even worse, molested boys, etc. Usually, people who are insecure about their sexuality either condemn out gays for basically living their lives and being decent people, or else they take the opposite route and are the über-macho sex-obsessed type who talk really dirty about women, and try to claim any guy who isn't living up to the "male" image in their mind [most often some sort of caricature of typically masculine traits which no decent guy would embody, like in Stern's case] is somehow "gay."

spot on

Last edited:
Right On!!! She should visit our manhood threads or visit the pictures in our houses. Don't talk about taking a looking into our mind when we think of him!!!!!!!

:nono: :scare:

And about kissing him , I would of kissed him on his forehead till 18 and then I wouldn't have missed a single spot :giggle:

Last edited:
you are so spot on with this post....Lordy...if they only knew...:D

Howard says "that's weird". Tatum replies with, "A lot of people would want to kiss Michael before he got all the face work done".
Howard says "he was a homosexual man". Tatum replies, "Was he? Is that what it was?"
Howard says "Michael wanted to be Diana Ross". Tatum replies, "That's true".

Fuck both of them.

that explains it all. she wants her 2 seconds of fame and it shows. if i was so in love with the man as she claim i would tell stern to go to hell

Back