Tatum O'neal Talks about Making out with Michael on Howard Stern

She was so crazy about him, just look at her.
She could eat him entirely.I hate her.

15n0hox.jpg

I never like this girl.. She was not really sincere.

Tha is not what happened. Howard said, "He was a homosexual man" Tatum said, "Oh,is that what it was?" She then says he was in love with Diana and that was real. The Howard says,"He wanted to be Diana Ross". And the Robyn laughs and says that is true. Tatum did not say that.

Be angry at Tatum all you want, but please at least transcribe acurrately so that you do not rile people up unnecessarily and have them angry at someone for something they did not say and repeating lies that will eventually be ingrained as truth because they will not bother to check out for themselves.

Nah. I saw the actual vid of the interview. It was Tatum who laughed and said "that's true".

Nah. I saw the actual vid of the interview. It was Tatum who laughed and said "that's true".

Where did you see the actual video? Do you have a link or anything? Or can you direct me where to go? I would like to see it as well.

Sure, I'll have to send it a bit later though, when I'm on a computer. Using my phone to post this.

Thank you very much. I understand that. I will just check back later. :)

Her father, Ryan O'Neal, was also on Piers Morgan after Tatum went and he talked about their rocky relationship and mentioned Michael.

O'NEAL: Now, she's been saying that for 25 years. She can't stop saying it. Why? Why does she do that? It's because she needs a reason for why she collapsed. Why her career and her marriage, her children, they all went south. Why did that happen? Because I had a terrible childhood.

She had a wonderful childhood. She met Queen Elizabeth. She traveled the world. She was a millionairess by the time she was 12.

MORGAN: Does that make you --

O'NEAL: It doesn't hurt, OK.

MORGAN: Doesn't it?

O'NEAL: It doesn't hurt, no.

MORGAN: Can it?

O'NEAL: She had a career. She had a picture. She had everything she wanted. She danced with Michael Jackson. He called every night. She was a happy camper. OK?

Tatum O'Neal is a waste of time, not worth getting my blood pressure up over, she will soon go away again into obscurity when this farce of a reality show ends.

She has no integrity, dignity or class. Same for Howard Stern. I think I read somewhere that her father blames her for Farrah's cancer. The stress of his family. That's real nice. I doubt they are really close anyways. If she had any respect for Michael she would have defended him at least.

Let's not give those two idiots the attention they are craving. Stern has always been one M E S S E D U P dude, and Tatum's a nobody

Sterne better be careful. I remember the last comedian who called Cary Grant that name was sued by him. Of course Grant was alive then. I wish someone would stand up for Michael. Tatum seems to have forgotten her wild childhood and some of the stories she said before. I remember that she once claimed that she tried to kiss him and he pushed her away. Now we see many different versions of her story. Sterne is also obsessed with Michael and jealous of his fame. He and Oprah belong to each other.

Tatum replies with, "A lot of people would want to kiss Michael before he got all the face work done".

Many people wanted to kiss MJ before and AFTER Stupid. Because we love him and thought he was beautiful and sexy always no matter what. BITCH!*Moving On now* :D

howard stern dad treated him like crap as a kid and no wonder why he turned out to be senile person he is who get high off of other persona's business

*OFF Topic* Could somebody tell me the story of that clip where Michael is pretending he is punching that woman? Who is she when was this taken?

Howard Stern is a waste of life. He profits off vulgar sex and is a general disgrace to humanity. At least the Marquis de Sade had poise and talent--what possible talent can Howard Stern claim? Oxygen and resources are wasted on keeping him alive, and he's one of the few people I could truly say the world would be better off without, as he serves no purpose whatsoever.

As for Tatum O'Neal, I don't even know whether she is to be believed altogether. One thing is for certain, however--she wasn't good enough for Michael. Look at the way their lives have gone: Michael went on to become this huge legendary talent, and Tatum...has some idiot reality show with her father on the OWN. Usually, when celebrities are desperate enough to star in reality shows, it means they're washed-up and completely done for--it's just the worst type of program you could ever star in, desperately airing your dirty laundry for the world to [hopefully] talk about.

So as far as I'm concerned, Stern and Tatum can talk all they want. Neither will ever reach the heights of fame and talent Michael did.

41577_117223004976015_6960779_n.jpg
vs.
remember-michael-jackson-king-pop-200X200.jpg

P.S. Stern's just jealous because Michael is way cuter than him, and no one in their right mind would choose Stern over him. It's always the insecure ugly guys who call people they're jealous of "gay." There is nothing wrong with being gay, but Michael simply wasn't.

Let's not give those two idiots the attention they are craving. Stern has always been one M E S S E D U P dude, and Tatum's a nobody
:clapping:
Many people wanted to kiss MJ before and AFTER Stupid. Because we love him and thought he was beautiful and sexy always no matter what. BITCH!*Moving On now* :D
lol blu you always crack me up :D
*OFF Topic* Could somebody tell me the story of that clip where Michael is pretending he is punching that woman? Who is she when was this taken?
it is FAKE :ninja:

P.S. Stern's just jealous because Michael is way cuter than him, and no one in their right mind would choose Stern over him. It's always the insecure ugly guys who call people they're jealous of "gay." There is nothing wrong with being gay, but Michael simply wasn't.

Haha! So true!

Howard Stern is a waste of life. He profits off vulgar sex and is a general disgrace to humanity. At least the Marquis de Sade had poise and talent--what possible talent can Howard Stern claim? Oxygen and resources are wasted on keeping him alive, and he's one of the few people I could truly say the world would be better off without, as he serves no purpose whatsoever.

As for Tatum O'Neal, I don't even know whether she is to be believed altogether. One thing is for certain, however--she wasn't good enough for Michael. Look at the way their lives have gone: Michael went on to become this huge legendary talent, and Tatum...has some idiot reality show with her father on the OWN. Usually, when celebrities are desperate enough to star in reality shows, it means they're washed-up and completely done for--it's just the worst type of program you could ever star in, desperately airing your dirty laundry for the world to [hopefully] talk about.

So as far as I'm concerned, Stern and Tatum can talk all they want. Neither will ever reach the heights of fame and talent Michael did.

41577_117223004976015_6960779_n.jpg
vs.
remember-michael-jackson-king-pop-200X200.jpg

Yes I agree with you. He's just jealous because he himself is ugly and is maybe even attracted to MJ! lol

Mike was a GENTLEMAN and he did not want to sleep this trash. As for Diana Ross, MJ loved Ross and when MJ was around Ross you can tell he was ALL MAN. HOward is a jerk and he is the one who is really gay since he always wanting to label somone gay. MJ has always denial to the end and I think MJ knows what kind of man he was. I admire MJ was being a man who did not sleep around (sorry but sleeping with everything under the sun does NOT make someone a man. Gays have sex and do everything what heteros do; so I do not understand how someone can try to connect someone with MJ behavior to being gay. Stupid). Tatum needs to shut up. She was trashy an still is trashy in my book.

This is priceless, a man who litterally sleeps with anything that moves (god knows even material appliances and animals) wants to make himself look like the straight familly man who judges homosexuals, and the town slut wants to make herself into an angelic virgin who's terrified of a sex crazed confused maniac named Michael Jackson!

I swear I feel dirty just reading this crap... Howard Stern is truly a pathetic excuse for a human being... he's digusting, vulgar, cruel and has no human emotion what so ever... and as for Tatum, she truly sickens me, she's a pathelogical lying, sex crazed drug addict with no personality... "she wouldn't want to make out with him after the work done on him"??? I'm sorry but the truth is that Michael didn't want to get near her, cause he was afraid of getting a disease!

Both Howard and Tatum should learn to get lives and stop hiding their disgusting beings behind there ridiculous accusations on someone who was close to perfection... people who repeatedly judge others on claims that are proven to not exist are usually the people who are hiding their true nature... Tatum you're a crack whore and Howard you enjoy the compagny of men along with everything else you go to bed with, you know it, we know it, so admit it and leave Michael alone!

Back