Take That Reunion 2010 (yes w/ Robbie Williams)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
take-that-reunited.png

We don’t know if they are Back For Good, but Robbie Williams has rejoined Take That for a new album, to be released this Christmas, followed by a huge 2011 tour.

After a 15-year wait and months of eager anticipation we can confirm that the rumours are indeed true: Robbie and Take That are back together and releasing an all-new album.

Following the reunion of all reunions in New York last September, Robbie, Gary, Howard, Jason and Mark have secretly recorded a full studio album with producer Stuart Price, which will be released later this year.

Wow, how do we feel folks?

[youtube]u2kK-TTOttY[/youtube]

http://www.thehollywoodnews.com/201...bie-williams-and-take-that-are-back-together/

Never thought this would happen..

I am so going to see them on Tour. :wild:

Awesome. I would really like to go and see them.

They all look very comfortable together, its very nice to see. Thats how it should be.

To be honest I havent heard many of their songs apart from "Relight My Fire" and the recent ones. If they play the O2 in London I'll try and get tickets, weird as it sounds. I haven't been to a big concert in years and it sounds like the atmosphere will be spectacular.

Not sure how I feel!

I've been a fan of Take That since their comeback in 2006 (I was too young the first time round), I've seen them on every tour since and now love them as a four. When I found out that Robbie had returned I had this awful feeling that Take That would turn into 'The Robbie Show'. I've never been a big fan of Robbie's and have definitely not liked his recent music... but I'll just have to wait and see.

I'll definitely be getting tickets for the tour, Take That get better and better on every tour! So this will no doubt be the best yet! I can't wait! :)

Anyone else seen Take That on tour? If so, what was your favourite show? Mine has to be The Circus! Just totally amazing!

To be honest I havent heard many of their songs apart from "Relight My Fire" and the recent ones. If they play the O2 in London I'll try and get tickets, weird as it sounds. I haven't been to a big concert in years and it sounds like the atmosphere will be spectacular.

The atmosphere is always spectacular! You can't beat it! You will not be disappointed if you manage to get tickets because they really do put on a show! :D

They are a great live band and have developed a brilliant back catalogue of songs. I knew this would happen when Robbie's last album failed to set the world on fire.

If it would have done really well he wouldn't have joined but he peaked about 6 years ago know. He was the UK's biggest star for quite a long time though.

I'm worried this will turn into the Robbie show, I hope he doesn't overshadow Gary et al.

apart from "Relight My Fire" and the recent ones.QUOTE]

:mello: Seriously? You don't know any of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9mYlBo8MDI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5cLExchcn4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NETAkSTzIu8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy-Z3LnYh-I

Anyone else seen Take That on tour? If so, what was your favourite show? Mine has to be The Circus! Just totally amazing!

For some stupid reason, No :lol: But I loved them when they were a 5some gutted when they split.. enjoyed them as a 4some... But excited that they are reforming and I will not miss it :D

I loved Take That in the 90's. I'm not sure what to think about this reunion, I didn't follow them at all after Robbie Williams left. Its cool though and now I'll definitely follow the news, that will be interesting.. about the tour? we will see where and when.

This has to be my favourite part of the Circus tour:

[youtube]KTZgQyTKkOA[/youtube]

I don't know whether you can totally understand how amazing this bit was from a video like this, but when I was there I could not believe what I was seeing!

and just to prove that you can't beat the TT concert atmosphere;

[youtube]SvJIOYMNNhQ[/youtube]

(This was the Ultimate Tour in 2006 - the comeback tour)

:D I love Take That!

I only know one song of theirs, I think I called I want you back. I used to really like that song.

yeah - i was a big fan first time around as well...saw all their tours, even the small ones in clubs before the hits started rolling in...hahha....

I think my favourite tours were the Everything Changes tour at Wembley in 1993 - that was the first time I'd seen them play that big an arena and the atmosphere was electric.....it started showing a rehearsal film above the stage and the screaming went nuts - when they actually appeared on stage 5 girls fainted, almost on cue....hahaaa!!
My other favourite was their comeback tour in 2006 - we were all thinking "ah, we're all older now, is it going to be the same, I bet no one will scream" - but when they appeared 14 years just melted away - the noise was crazy loud!!

I will definitely go and see them again - God knows, I'm no fan of Robbie (to say I detest him would be kind) but I think its one of those moments in musical history where if you are a fan, you have to be there, just to say "I Was There"......

They don't need him permanently either - they're doing just fine as a 4 piece!!

What is That That?
Who is Robbie Williams?

Where they are from?
Almost nobody knows them?

Do you know any Chinese artists?

All these local stars come and go..., but Michael is the last true and real music legend.
The rest is.... YouTube stars.

What is That That?
Who is Robbie Williams?

Where they are from?

All these local stars come and go..., but Michael is the last true and real music legend.

Do your research before posting in a thread regarding a band you don't know. This has nothing to do with Michael.

What is That That?
Who is Robbie Williams?

Where they are from?

This is exactly what I mean. What the hell does this have to do with Michael?

Take that are massive in the UK and have been for about 15 years now.

You said yourself you dont know who they are so why are you even commenting on it?

Stuff like this really gets on my nerves.

Looks a bit desperate on Robbie's part.

Yeah it does I have to say.

To be fair though, he had probably been planning to reunite with Take That before his own album flopped.

What is That That?
Who is Robbie Williams?

Where they are from?

Like some above me mentioned, this has nothing to do with Michael.
what are you talking about? I'm not even from the UK and I know Take That.. just because you don't know them it doesn't mean that other don't know too.

Yeah it does I have to say.

To be fair though, he had probably been planning to reunite with Take That before his own album flopped.

Which flop album are you referring to? (don't forget Rudebox).

His career has been in decline for some time now.

This is a smart (albeit desperate) move for Robbie. I don't think he will ever experience the kind of solo success he had in the late 90s/early 00's ever again.

Hmm so I wonder who does this reunion benefit? TT were selling out concerts without Robbie and over the last few years, Robbie has had a steady decline.

Which flop album are you referring to? (don't forget Rudebox).

His career has been in decline for some time now.

This is a smart (albeit desperate) move for Robbie. I don't think he will ever experience the kind of solo success he had in the late 90s/early 00's ever again.

I am referring to Radio Killed The Video star. Rudebox did flop as well, however this was billed as a massive comeback and that Robbie Williams was going to be like the saviour of pop music, thats why this flop was more significant.

TBH, I never thought much of Williams, the German media used to hype him up a lot few years ago.. but I never liked him. As for Take that I don't know anything about them or their songs.

Do you mean N Sync? haha

No, not at all. I mean Take That. But I might have the title wrong.

[youtube]Hpwu4vKDESY&feature=related[/youtube]

This song was big in the US right before they broke up.

Back