Susan Boyle more popular than Michael Jackson for Sony?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Jackson era fading ? among other things in this thread is just ridiculous... fading its only just begun !!

Are they for real? Comparing someone who sold less than four million to the King of Sales Mr. Jackson! Had Michael released his album, he'd have shown them how far removed his powers are from others. Hell, Thriller 25 did better than many superstars do with their new material. A remix album for an album that has been released for 25 years, the artist has been in professional hiatus for many many years and is surrounded by nothing but horrible press, yet Michael sells 3,000,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unreal just unreal. I swear to God that if MJ's achievements were a white artist's, say Madonna, they would have worshiped him decades ago. Long live the wonder Michael Jackson.

Like I said.

Susan Boyle wasnt even popular enough to win Britains Got Talent in the first place :S

I do like her, she has a wonderful voice. But you know, she couldnt even garner enough votes to win the competition, never mind be more popular than Michael Jackson.

These threads where someone gets vaguely compared to Michael Jackson and then people get offended and distraught because no-one could possibly measure up to him and comparing someone to him somehow damages his legacy and is incredibly disrespectful are extremely tired.

^^^Ahhh, I don't think it's taken as seriously anymore. It just gives us another opportunity to do a big HUHHHHH!!!!! And revel in the greatness of the gifted one.
After all, his legacy and memories are all we have left now.

These threads where someone gets vaguely compared to Michael Jackson and then people get offended and distraught because no-one could possibly measure up to him and comparing someone to him somehow damages his legacy and is incredibly disrespectful are extremely tired.

Yes, I hate these kinds of threads. Even though I have just made a point against Susan Boyle. I cant stand the way fans react to these threads.

The worst are people who just reply saying something like:

' Hahahahahahahahaha'

Without actually saying something constructive, it should be considered spam. That annoys me more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back