Suggest and Vote for Legacy reissues (vote for my MJ idea!)

Read my post that I just posted!

His Official MySpace came up with an even better idea!!!!

It is a fan who has wrote on his official Myspace.

It's a petition, isn't it??

I really do hope that Sony take this seriously. Michael is a phenomenal artist with a huge fanbase so its surprising when they release a new product they don't always go the full distance with it. Thriller 25 was a move in the right direction compared to past releases and I enjoyed it but I still don't think it reached the potential it could have particularly since it was meant to be the celebration of the biggest selling album of all time. I don't mind Sony re-releasing MJ's classic albums to introduce his music to the newer generation (which is always a great move) but it would be nice if they gave them the full works you know documentaries, unreleased footage, interviews and rare material etc because not only is it a great way for the new generation to learn about the man's music and his legacy but it also a great treat for his existing fanbase to gain more insight into the man's work. When Sony keep issuing greatest hits over and over again with no different approach or perspective it doesn't really give fans a real incentive to buy it and its kind of well....lazy.

I do think its great that legacy recordings has set up this website to consider people's opinions and their ideas because it makes the fans feel like they are more involved in things. Plus by finding out what people would like I think it helps them in determining future products that could be really successful.

^^^^

But I wouldn't count on it.

The stuff we usually get is not very special, but then again, we can always hope!

You finally will release MJ's Bad tour second leg on DVD!!!!

Legacy I do not understand you
And I know that you wouldn't pay any attention to this request, so I created it.
You know, there are a lot of Michael Jackson's fans and people who love Michael all over the world. You also know that Bad tour is one of the best tours ever. (I'm talking about second leg of Bad Tour in 1988-1989, because we have one recording from Yokohama 1987, but this concert was really bad: Michael's backstage dancers were worn much variegated and brighter than Mike, it's always divert and mingle, Michael's outfit also wasn't as good as it was later, and the most important: there was NO songs from "Bad" album, except personally "Bad" song)
So, we have never seen Michael Jackson singing Smooth Criminal in Bad Tour live, we never seen Michael performing The Way You Make Me Feel, we haven't seen watchable Dirty Diana record and many others. So Sony please don't be so heartless and keen for gain, you know, this concert, if it would be released, will be bestseller and millions of fans would be very thankfull to you
We have sooooo little Michael Jackson's material, Dangerous tour DVD is absolutely great, so why can't you release Bad tour? Please. We ask you to do it so much.

admin response - BradOlson
As I have said before, MICHAEL has to approve whatever Sony can put out otherwise they can't do it. It's part of his contract.
Man I hope MJ approves of this!!!!!!!!!!!:angel::angel::angel::angel:

Has anybody got a reply from Sony Legacy? or was the admin reply just from MJJC?

Please tell us there response if you have it.

Terry

As I was reading that, 2 things came to mind:
1.The person seemed to be complaining instead of writing a petition("So Sony please don't be so heartless and keen for gain,")
2.Some of their reasons to see it seems.....I don't know
{"in 1988-1989, because we have one recording from Yokohama 1987, but this concert was really bad: Michael's backstage dancers were worn much variegated and brighter than Mike, it's always divert and mingle, Michael's outfit also wasn't as good as it was later, and the most important: there was NO songs from "Bad" album, except personally "Bad" song}

It really dissapointed me... I think Mike is too busy now, he's got to make new album, 30th anniversary of "OTW"... don't think he would release anything of his old material... But ay be after couple of years

Back