Suggest and Vote for Legacy reissues (vote for my MJ idea!)

come on ppl we can do it!!!

vote vote vote vote vote and vote some more!!!

why just the bad tour 2. why not 2 dvds of each tour 1 from each leg on each tour. and unreleased songs up until 94 no up until 2008! lol

Great idea! I voted 3 times too, and he's still in 3rd. I really hope they do that!

this is great...i can finally tell em my idea: as we all kno, the story of thriller almost didnt happen. the original configuration was not released because of quincy and michael's dissatisfaction with the sound. so i always wondered: what if thriller was a double album? and if they went thru with the original release, would it still be as big?

Legacy has a great website setup to get your input on what should be done next. You have ten votes that you can use to either support existing ideas, or create new suggestions.

http://legacyrecordings.uservoice.com/

I made a suggestion for a Michael boxset of unreleased material and a Bad Tour DVD

http://legacyrecordings.uservoice.com/pages/general/suggestions/80692
maybe we'll actually see something happen :lol:

you can also make your own concept and have ppl vote for yours also

that would be nice...but i read somewhere that michael would only do something like the live dvd if sony bmg didnt make money off it...

I just voted (different name) and it looks like your idea's at the top! :clapping:

Yeah, you can always email them

but I think we're flooding the site with TOO MANY ideas. SonyBMG doesn't own the rights to:

Jackson 5 material
The Jacksons TV show(I think Viacom owns the rights to this show)
Making Of Thriller
The Legend Continues
Captain EO

Thanks for everyone for making it #1!

now let's just wait and see what happens. Hold off voting for about a week and we may get a response. We def. don't want to flood the site

but keep emailing them!

Damn! 3 out of the 5 top suggestions are for MJ and Jacksons releases! :D If that doesn't make them listen, nothing will.

I think its # 1 now...anyway I just gave u 3 votes and the rest also went to jacksons concerts and other mj concerts...
loved the idea, congrats on the initiative and thanks for sharing!
hope that really happens! :clapping:

Do we get 10 more votes everyday?

edit: how come they accepted ideas that have barely been voted for? just check the accepted tab...

Last edited:
thanks to everyone who voted. now let's just wait and hold off posting more suggestions. hopefully they'll see it soon

Let me say this again.... PLEASE DO NOT FLOOD THE SITE WITH MORE SUGGESTIONS

there's already 5 suggestions in the top 15 and one is currently under review

Let me say this again.... PLEASE DO NOT FLOOD THE SITE WITH MORE SUGGESTIONS

there's already 5 suggestions in the top 15 and one is currently under review

under review by legacy or by the boards admins due to flooding ?

one is currently under review by legacy for consideration

but the site is getting flooded with repetitve suggestions

The Michael Jackson Vault Set and Live 1988 DVD has nearly 700 votes, how many must it obtain before they decide if it's worth selling??

Back