Stevie Wonder's European & Australian Tour: First Photos & Video now on Post #66

Re: Stevie Wonder Announces European Tour!

Hey guys, I just got pre-sale tickets which came online today through a legitimate site called www.livenationexperience.co.uk

Tickets cost quite a bit more than face value but you get some extra things with it, and it guarantees you floor seating within 20 rows of the stage. I got two tickets in Block A1 Row E. So I am very close! If any others are as desperate to see him as I am and can't risk the rush on Friday morning, I highly recommend this site!

Good Luck All!

http://www.livenationexperience.co.uk/packages/event.aspx?eid=253&package=VIP%20Experience

^^ Direct Link

Last edited:
Re: Stevie Wonder Announces European AND Australian Tour!

Woah, expensive. You'll have to report back with a little review later this year about being upclose with Stevie. That's a good deal though if you are a really massive fan. I might just try my luck with the normal tickets

" intimate nights of wonderful excitement"

Oh wow. :D

I would love to go to a show of his.

**Off-topic** I wish Mike would launch a tour and say something like that lol.

Woah, expensive. You'll have to report back with a little review later this year about being upclose with Stevie. That's a good deal though if you are a really massive fan. I might just try my luck with the normal tickets

I will definitely get some pictures and let people know what it was like being up close! Feel free to add me as a friend on here just in case I forget, you can remind me! Nothing personal promise, I just have a mind like a sieve, might even forget to go to the concert its so far away :(

Who got tickets? If you are interested, I now have 2 spare ones to sell for the FRIDAY 12th September show, in front facing position in the best block. This is for the 02 arena. PM me if you are interested, I am not a tout, I will sell to your for ticket face value, nothing more. :)

Last edited:

Good news for the Australian poster! He is announcing dates in AUS and NZ this July!

:woohoo:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna go damnit no one can stop me :wild:

*waits for July* :timer:

The 02 has sold out, and its the same day i go see madonna. **** i love stevie would love to see him

me i got tix for the 30th sept at the 02, he added an extra date today.

couldn't go to the 11th its the same day i see madonna

me i got tix for the 30th sept at the 02, he added an extra date today.

couldn't go to the 11th its the same day i see madonna

Hey lucky you! I have tickets for the 11th and two spare for the 12th, I think my Auntie and Uncle want them. Did you get good seats for the show on the 30th?

The A Wonder Spring Night world tour will travel to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.

OCTOBER
14 – Burswood Dome, Perth
16 – Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide
19 – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
22 – Acer Arena, Sydney
25 – Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane

He will also perform in Christchurch at the Westpac Centre on October 28, then in Auckland at the Vector Arena on October 30, New Zealand.

Tickets go on sale from July 24.

Last edited:

I wrote somewhere yesterday, I'd do anything to see Stevie Wonder.
How come I haven't seen this thread before? I am so buying those tickets, hell, I'll but the vip ones if I have to.

It would be nice to see him in Concert. But i think the Tickets wil be to expensive:( Barbara Streisand was horrific expensive, how can a Fan pay so much!? Its not normal!

I have been downloading some live concert recordings of this tour (and have been to three concerts of his myself in the last few months), and all I can say is that you guys are in for a treat... Stevie's voice is holding up like nobody's business. So much energy at the shows.. it's awesome.

The A Wonder Spring Night world tour will travel to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.

OCTOBER
14 – Burswood Dome, Perth
16 – Adelaide Entertainment Centre, Adelaide
19 – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
22 – Acer Arena, Sydney
25 – Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Brisbane

He will also perform in Christchurch at the Westpac Centre on October 28, then in Auckland at the Vector Arena on October 30, New Zealand.

Tickets go on sale from July 24.

Yes!! so he is coming to australia for sure :) Im so there for either the sydney or brisbane one!

Thanx for the info. I might go with my Dad.

It would be nice to see him in Concert. But i think the Tickets wil be to expensive:( Barbara Streisand was horrific expensive, how can a Fan pay so much!? Its not normal!

People have been paying scalpers (for decades) way more than whatever the acts charge now. Barbra's tickets were close to $400 each I've heard. So a scalper must charge $10,000 for these, lol.

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-qzNFdVpSE

Stevie doing Human Nature (vocoder)

I seriously can't wait to see him

That was sooo awful I had to cut it off...why does he do that voicebox thing when he has one of the most remarkable sounding natural voices. I would much prefer to hear him do Human Nature unaided.

why does he do that voicebox thing
Because he's a pioneer with the talkbox, and lots of funk groups & singers, as well as Peter Framption, started using it because of Stevie. If you weren't around funk music, you probably wouldn't understand. I like it.

I think it's awesome. You should find another clip, I think these are much better:

if anyone's watching the Democratic Convention, Stevie's just performed Isn't She Lovely to Michelle Obama.. lol. CNN's cams didn't focus on him, though. but a nice speech by her.

Yes!! so he is coming to australia for sure :) Im so there for either the sydney or brisbane one!

I'm going to the Brissie show!

A second Sydney date has been announced btw.

My sister and I are going to see Stevie Wonder in Stockholm 19th september...

I just bought the tickets for his concert on September 30th in London.

Back