Stevie Wonder Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson *Merged*

Just got back from seeing Stevie in Manchester. Legend ! Thank you so much for Human nature Stevie x

I was at Glastonbury and got to see the amazing Stevie Wonder. When he came on stage at the begining he said 'this is a celebration of 40 years of Glastonbury and a celebration of Michael Jackson' ... God I love Stevie...Human Nature was beautiful too as was the whole of his set!

Michael said that he had alot of respect and love for Stevie. He also said that
Stevie pulls alot of weight in the business and when he says something, people
listen.

So, I say thank you Stevie--I'm sure Michael would be proud.

block 103 row G. found another MJ fan just behind me as well :) and saw someone else wearing a this is it t shirt. Where were you ?

block 103 row G. found another MJ fan just behind me as well :) and saw someone else wearing a this is it t shirt. Where were you ?

Block D row B on the ground I was wearing the Red MJ shirt then I changed it when I brought a Stevie one from the shop haha

Was an amazing concert don't you think?
Loved how everyone was singing along with Human Nature.
Dunno if you could hear me from where you were but I kept shouting stevie everytime it went sorta quiet haha

It was an amazing concert, but much as I love Stevie I'd never change out of a Michael shirt for a Stevie one :no:

I love STevie, he's a true legend. And he loves Michael so so much.
Every show he's done since Michael died he sang a Michael song and mentioned him.

Saw him in concert 2 years ago and he's playing at the Jazz festival next weekend. Unfortunately I have been ill for a few months and am not capable of going to a concert. Pisses me off, because I really want to see Stevie again.

As much as I love Stevie Michael takes the place in my heart. Always has and always will. Stevie is so beautiful and he misses Michael so much. I re-watched his performance he did of WYMMF earlier where he cried and it makes me bawl every time.

Unfortunately I have been ill for a few months and am not capable of going to a concert. Pisses me off, because I really want to see Stevie again.

Take care and get well soon.

Back