Stevie Wonder Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson *Merged*

Re: Stevie Wonder Pays Tribute To Michael Jackson

wonderful

Re: "We love you Michael Jackson" - Stevie Wonder

Stevie shows MJ so much love! He was a true friend to Michael.

LUV STEVIE!

Just watch it , its amazing.. we love you stevie youre the wonderman!

Amazing..it just gives me chills. I love Stevie! :heart:
I have to see him performing live one day!

Sharon007, you were @ O2 too? :)

yes I as there too :D. What did you think of the concert? I thought it was an amazing concert. I always wanted to see Stevie in concert. He is a legend and a true fried of Michaels

I loved the concert and I had great fun, however I was really regretting that I didn't get the upper level seat, because at some stage there was more people yapping and pushing and throwing beer at each other than there was singing and dancing [can you imagine that at some stage two guys behind me started to talk so loud they were louder than Stevie singing the ballad? :bugeyed annoyed everyone else!]

At the beginning I simply loved it, and the energy coming from the arena was vibrant! :jump:

I loved the concert and I had great fun, however I was really regretting that I didn't get the upper level seat, because at some stage there was more people yapping and pushing and throwing beer at each other than there was singing and dancing [can you imagine that at some stage two guys behind me started to talk so loud they were louder than Stevie singing the ballad? :bugeyed annoyed everyone else!]

At the beginning I simply loved it, and the energy coming from the arena was vibrant! :jump:
The atmosphere was amazing especially when they were shouting his name. Although the seats were more expensive I have always got one because I know what its like to be standing I had a terrible experience once at a Kanye West gig. I dont like when people spoil things for others.

Great tribute! Thanks to the genius Stevie Wonder!

The atmosphere was amazing especially when they were shouting his name. Although the seats were more expensive I have always got one because I know what its like to be standing I had a terrible experience once at a Kanye West gig. I dont like when people spoil things for others.

Good that they weren't yapping during Human Nature :)
Yeah, seems like seats is the only way.

Stevie Wonder closed Glastonbury last night, played Human Nature there aswell. You could hear everyone singing it back to him too, thanks Stevie Wonder

[youtube]RFoURncPEY8[/youtube]

Thanks for the link Formula ;)

Love ya Stevie!

thanks for the videos! i love Stevie, damn i wish i could have been there! :( Radiohead was there too.
what a great show that was :)

I was there, it was beautiful. :cry:

Amazing Stevie :yes: Wow, gave me goosebumps when the crowd started to sing 'why why, tell em that it's human nature....' that made me happy and sad at the same time. Oh Michael.... :cry: Thanks STEVIE. Love you.

SO GREAT STEVIE WONDER! YOU´RE THE MAN! WE LOVE YOU!

Here is the Master Blaster "WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON" PERFORMANCE

:angel:WE LOVE YOU MIKE!:agree:

Stevie Wonder is a very great artist, i love his voice! And he's a good person too! :D

Nothing to add that hasn't already been said here about this amazing human being and artist.keep blessing us with your art just like M did.

Human Nature on the harmonica...very clever and creative. God Bless Stevie. The audience chiming in was great too.

If I could have gone backstage and said one thing to Stevie it would have been thank you for always being such a true friend to Michael.

God bless him :heart:

true friend...God bless you Stive.

i love Stevie, he's another genius and he definitely knew Michael's heart :)

thank u so much ..............beautiful :heart:

Back