Stay away from Akon!

Even a horrible songwriter will be able to bring something good to the table if they're working with Michael Jackson. Have some faith. :)

but at least the cat are agree with me ;)
awww
f_hug.gif

but at least the cat are agree with me ;)

so what is it you're trying to get the people here to agree with you on? to give up our fandom if Michael works with Akon the way you're planning to do..... Not Going to Happen

Last edited:
Even a horrible songwriter will be able to bring something good to the table if they're working with Michael Jackson. Have some faith. :)

yeah..but Akon is not a horrible songwriter. but i get your point..but then again, MJ hasn't worked with everybody..so..i'm guessing that if MJ doesn't approve of the songwriter, then, MJ won't work with him/her.

again, one person's trash is another person's treasure.

anyway...having naysayers isn't going to hurt Akon. is there an artist out there who doesn't have naysayers? again, the trash/treasure reference.

apparently Akon has enough supporters to keep up his bankroll, so, no amount of naysaying on this board is gunna hurt Akon. in fact, i'd say that if there is an artist out there who doesn't have naysayers...then...something is wrong, cus the beatles had naysayers..elvis had them...everybody has them. lol :lol:

so what is it you're trying to get the people here to agree with you on? to give up our fandom if Michael works with Akon the way you're planning to do..... Not Going to Happen

Only if he works with Akon.

Only if he works with Akon.

MJ has already worked with Akon. Get the f*ck over it!

You're free to leave your MJ fandom behind if this thing bothers you so much, but you have no right to tell an entire fan community to leave MJ over something like this. Childish and immature much, speedway? :rolleyes2:

I don't see the problem with MJ collaborating with Akon.

have u not heard what akons done for leona lewis and lady gaga?

i dont like akons own music but he does a great job at producin other artists

leona lewis ''forgive me'' is a nice song to dance to and lady gaga ''just dance'' is the best song ive heard in a long time

come on,,get a grip

Back