Statement on the death of Michael Jackson at UCLA Medical Center

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
EDIT: I keep posting the wrong things in the wrong places. I think my brain has stopped working.

It feels like I have lost my most important pillar in life.

Last edited:
Dear Michael ,
My heart is suffered, you'll be always present in me, you are my force & in my inspiration since i was a child & it'll during all my life.
i love you michael
rest in peace

The 2nd day is even worse! I didn't think it would be like this :(
I haven't cried this morning yet but I won''t be able hold it in much longer. I can't even eat breakfast. I feel too awful.

I can't believe this has just happened. I've been glued to the TV these past two days following the news numb with shock and disbelief.....it has just sunken in.

I can't take this anymore. :cry: :sob:

I feel really sick...i babysat last night and am about to go again tonight - need the money but really don't feel like going at all. Want to just sleep for a while and wake up on the 13th when i can talk to other fans. Heartbroken.

I feel so weird this time!
it's a feeling that i have never get it or feel it

I cry for Michael !

I love you Michael!!

you'r always in my heart!

R.I.P MJ ,The king of POP

I wake up with tears in my eyes every morning and I can not stop crying, crying and crying. My husband started to worry, because my mind says that I can die of grief, but for me it would be a great gift from the Lord, because I had lost all their forces already.

We should remember that what good things he had done before and admire these forever.
I hate the mass media very much because they always tell lies to discredit him...
Michael is so poor~~I don't want they continues to misleading another...forever!!!
I hope they can stop and thinking about what thay had done before, and feel sorry to Michael!!

I guess one of the saddest and most shocking news I read in my entire life...

Back