Statement on the death of Michael Jackson at UCLA Medical Center

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Michael I can't believe your'e gone, but in my heart I know it's true, you'll never be replaced these tears i cry for you,
Rest in peace Angel.

Michael my heart feels heavy and torn and I feel crushed, absolutely devastated. Last night I refused to believe, I couldn't believe it. This morning everything is too real, I want it to go away and to have you back happy, with your family. I don't care about the shows I just want you back. You have gone through so much in your life and have always been strong. Michael I love you, you are forever in my heart.

My love and support goes to Katherine and Joe and all the family and especially to his beautiful children. God bless you Michael and keep you safe.

100% agree. I was born listening to Michael and everyday from then on I had Michael in my life. He was a family member.

Yes, he was a constant to me. From when I was very young until now. Everyone I can think of has let me down at some point and Michael has kept me going through some rough times. I just can't believe he's gone.

i cant even imagine...
ohhh my god...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good bye every body.. if you never see me again in this forum.
i m gonna kill my self...
it it my proud to die in this day.

NO!!!!!!!!! Don't even think about that, you hear me, we're all sad beyond words but no-one should hurt oneself!! Please please don't do anything to yourself!!!

such a shock
truly unbelievable
he's not with us anymore
you will be truly missed
Rest in Peace, Michael

my heartfelt condolences go to Michael's parents , siblings and of course his children
be strong

We all have to keep Togheter now This is a Nightmare for all of us . And it came unexpected Michael We love you sooo much you will never die never ever See you one day .

thank you all for being here for one another !! Thank you !!

we will get through this together ... Michael's memory will never die, he is in each of us.

Thank you again for being here for each other :flowers:

it hurts to believe this really happened i think we all want to wake up and finding it was just a dream but this time its real its unbarelble that this wonderfull man left this earth just before once again proving his enormous gift from god tonthe world
i love you more michael forever and ever and beyond
i believe we wil meet again upthere when the time is right or down here in a new paradise
in then meantime i wish strength to all of michaels familiemembers and friends and formost these three lovely kids that meant the world to him

If u enter this world knowing u r loved and u leave this world knowing the same,then everything that happens in between can be dealt with - Michael Jackson

:(

If u enter this world knowing u r loved and u leave this world knowing the same,then everything that happens in between can be dealt with - Michael Jackson

:(

Aawh, Michael was very much loved.

I refuse to accept this. I just won't!!!

I world without Michael Jackson cannont be. Not my world.

This isn't real...it just isn't....

I know why he died because he was killed by those 50 gigs! He felt pressure from all sides, if either of these concerts, he would have been alive!​

OMG..... Michael.... I'm in such deep shock, I don't know what to say, I feel like it's a nightmare.... :eek: Michael, I know your spirit is here, I love you, please, don't leave me

I just simply cant belive it...it s impossible!
Its the worst thing what just can happen...
i just cant stop crying...:'(
And what about his children????:S

I can't believe it :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: Someone tell me, I'm sleeping and it's a nightmare :no:

I wake up, it's a bad dream,
No one on my side,
I was fighting
But I just feel too tired
to be fighting,
guess I'm not the fighting kind.
Wouldn't mind it
if you were by my side
But you're long gone,
yeah you're long gone now.

michaeljacksontribute.jpg

i have gone through so many emotions in the past hours, denial, shock, anger, immense grief and back again.
I am hoping to wake up and this is a terrible nightmare.

I hated waking up from my first sleep and realising it was all true. :(

Back