Spanish Forum: MJ sends message to fans.

Dri

Proud Member
In the Spanish forum(MJHideout) was posted taht MJ delivered a message to a fan, in his hands, that is part of a forum for MJ.

There is no link.Not was posted the forum name.If is true we will find out!!!

dare_me translate the message for us.Thanks,dare_me!!! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"A few days before his birthday, Michael Jackson wrote the following message, delivered by hand to a group of fans forum:

"Know that I truly love and appreciate all of you, from the bottom of my heart.

I will do my best for you musically, creatively and visually.

I love you all,
Michael Jackson '08"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Source: http://forum.mjhideout.com/showthread.php?p=1257007#post1257007

Last edited:
. Is it really MJ??????!! Thanks for sharing this

Last edited:
Hmm the sentence doesn't make any sense. lol
I wish they would write out the message in English also because I don't think the translation is very good... I'm assuming that Michael wrote the letter in English and not Spanish.

I didn't really understand the message...? *blondes* :doh: :lol: But I think I get the gist of it...he promises to do his best. Aaaww...:wub:

Thanks for the info, Dri....Some lucky Spanish fans!!! "The spanish fans are so wonderful....STUNNING to look at...whoo"....:p :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Why can't I be from Spain?! :scratch::banghead: :lol: :lol:

Hmm the sentence doesn't make any sense. lol
And why would it need to be translated? Michael writes in English.

Yes, Michael speaks English...but he said it to spanish fans...who obviously speak spanish too...and who posted the message in Spanish on a Spanish message board. I'd say this is a very free translation of the message posted in Spanish. So it went from English to Spanish to English again...

Hmm, is it really MJ.
:lol: I had to read the sentence a couple of times.. but.. was it like translated, that's why it's a bit off? :mello:

But if it is true.... AWWWSHUCKS. :wub:

I think that Spanish fan received a message from Michael in English and translate for Spanish for the fans understanding.

In the Spanish forum(MJHideout) was posted taht MJ delivered a message to a fan, in his hands, that is part of a forum for MJ.

There is no link.Not was posted the forum name.If is true we will find out!!!

I translate the message for you:

"A few days before his birthday, Michael Jackson wrote the following message, delivered by hand to a group of fans forum:

"Knowing that you really I love you and appreciation for everyone, from the bottom of my heart.

I will do my best for you musically, creative and visually.

I love you.

Michael Jackson'08 "

Source: http://forum.mjhideout.com/showthread.php?p=1257007#post1257007

Nevermind, I read the message and this translation is what is being said exactly in spanish.

Dorothy!!!

Mensaje de Michael Jackson para sus fans. Agosto 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unos días antes de su cumpleaños, Michael Jackson escribió el siguiente mensaje, que entregó en mano a un grupo fans del foro:

"Sabed que realmente os quiero y aprecio a todos, desde lo más profundo de mi corazón.

Haré lo mejor para vosotros musical, creativa y visualmente.

Os quiero.

Michael Jackson '08"

__________________________________________________________________________________

I only changed "os quiero" for "i love you." MJ not says to the fans "I want you "...

that is very exciting for MJHIDEOUT :eek:k: nice gesture on Michael's part... he should reach out to his fan base in this manner more often :yes:

Congrats to that fan and the membership of that group :flowers:

cheers for posting, Dri. i used to always browse MJHO back in my multimedia-obsessed days, lol.

Dorothy...Can you to write the message in English,please?

Maybe I made a wrong translation...

I guess you didn't see my post earlier but I said it was right. Your translation was correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome,arXter !!!

And I'm so sorry for the wrong translation in English...

I'm so exciting for this message wich I don't made a review.... :sad:

here, i got it a little clearer lol

I love you all,
Michael Jackson '08"

that's pretty much the way it would be in english, not super exact but that's how it would make sense :)

and that's really exciting! a very nice gesture. yay!

Wow, thanks so much for posting! This is great for MJHO and MJ's fans of course! awww. :wub:

here, i got it a little clearer lol

I love you all,
Michael Jackson '08"

that's pretty much the way it would be in english, not super exact but that's how it would make sense :)

and that's really exciting! a very nice gesture. yay!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! :woohoo:

Musically. Creatively. & Visually. VISUALLY?! What it mean?! :shifty: ...OMFG. :wub: He is so sweeeet. I thank him so much for just poppin' in and leaving a message. How nice. I can't wait, I'm so excited, this is excitiiiiiiing. :lol::woohoo:

Ok I'll shut up now. :)

*breathes* :mello:

That's extremely cool!! So MJ wrote this note and give it to a fan in his HANDS and then the fan posted what was in the note, on to the MJHO forum? That's incredilbe! Was it a fan living near where MJ is residing now or what?

Back