Songs you never liked at first but ended up loving

Ever since the "You Are Not Alone" video came out I don't care for it or the song. There's something about LMP that I can't stand, and every time I hear the song I picture the video, so blahhh...that ruined it for me.

I like all of Michaels music other than that:D

Stranger in Moscow
Why You Wanna Trip on Me
Keep The Faith
Can't Help It
D.S (cuz at the time of HIStory I had no idea it was aimed at you know whom)
Speed Demon

Pure Genius though now!

"Morphine", but now I listen to it all the time, I love it, so personal.

I admit, i used to hate Human Nature because it sacred me as a kid. But now that's one of my favorite songs of all time.

Liberian Girl
Childhood
Little Susie
Stranger in Moscow
Speed Demon

Thriller and Bille Jean not so much not not liking them just the ones I would always skip because I've heard them from the time I was little so it got annoying to hear. Its like even if you havent heard them in ages you know them sooooooo well, so when you do play it after ages its like you didnt get a chance to miss it
Others I cant remember

Last edited:
Speed Demon
Liberian Girl
Thriller...:eek:
Childhood
2 bad

Actually..I still don't like Liberian girl:p

I did not take to Wanna Be Starting Something when I was little, but now I love it. 2Bad also had to grow on me. But I still don't like Can't Let Her Get Away and You Are My Life.

After listening to it just now I add You are my life to the list, although I dont love it And speechless.
But theyre both songs I wouldnt listen to on a regular basis
YAML gets better towards the end

One song I cant stand is Privacy, its awful, Gosh

Last edited:
huntxu3.jpg

Dirty Diana & Dangerous because I'll don't kown why he perform that song on the A.M.A's in 1993 of Jan & he did shuc amazing job on there! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Burn This Disco Out, Invincible, Threatened, 2000 Watts, those kind of songs, but I end up like/loving them more. :D In Burn This Disco Out, the bass guitar/percussions drives me crazy, and in 2000 Watts, I love the beat and instruments, and etc. :D The more I listen to songs I am not really like crazy about, the more I like em'. :wub:

I have an opposite reaction with Thriller the song. I liked it but it's one of those songs I don't have to hear now, lol. I don't hate it, but it's kinda played out. They always play it on October 31 and that's good enough for me. :p

I didn't like Morphine at first, but now it is one of my favorites. I didn't like Threatened either, but now I like it a lot.

I still can't stand the song Privacy. I think it is just awful. I've only listened to Little Susie all the way through once and didn't like it very much either.

I really had to train myself to like Thriller 25, the whole album. I guess I was just annoyed that it was yet another 'greatest hits' cd only remixed. I love it now, though!!
I don't really care for most of the invincible album.

Last edited:
I didn't like Privacy for whatever reason when I first bought the album. It just seemed "off" to me or out of place? And almost everytime after that I would skip it. Then one day years later, maybe 2004 during the pre-trial era, I popped the CD in and forgot Privacy was on there. It started playing and I was like "What song is that?" and then I realized it was one of the songs I always skipped BUT this time I actually liked the beat. So I listened to it again, and the more I listened, the more I liked. It's now one of my top faves from Invincible. When I'm in a fiery mood, I can listen to it on repeat for a while. Go figure.

The Lost Children was another one I used to skip and then one day I was too lazy to skip it and let it play. Before I knew it I found myself humming it after the song was over. It's still not something I listen to regularly BUT it's catchy in parts and gets stuck in my head like a nursery rhyme. Ahhhhh!!!! :lol: I definitely like it more now than before. I just have to be in a mellow mood to let it play and enjoy it.

2000 Watts, just didn't sound right in my head until about a year ago when I listened to it

Is It Scary?
Now I love it!!!!!!!:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Back