Sold out!

Yes, pre-sales sold out. Pre-sales made up half the tickets... the other half will go on sale on Friday (and more dates added if necessary).

Sorry I have been work all afternoon, so basically all the Presale tickets have gone? but there will be the rest of the tickets for the 10 orginal set of dates available friday durring general sale?

Sorry I have been work all afternoon, so basically all the Presale tickets have gone? but there will be the rest of the tickets for the 10 orginal set of dates available friday durring general sale?

Yes... along with 20 other dates made available today (and possibly more to follow)!

And these 30 dates are it, at least for the first 'leg' I think. But on the Ticketmaster website, yesterday, there were dates for 2010 listed for a short while. So who knows....

I believe half the tickets for all the dates will go on sale friday.

I cant understand why Michael just didnt do a few concerts at Wembley stadium for example. Then he wouldnt have to do so many shows.

Yes, the presale tickets are gone, at least on my end. However, more tickets will be made available for ALL shows on Friday.

I saw a couple of single tickets for september awhile ago. thats it.

^Yea, I think they are pretty much done....unless they make more available as the day progresses...

Back