Sold out!

I just bougt 8 ticets for september 8... so still avilable for presale!! 2 min waiting time... new dates comes all the time... last date now is sept 28 i think...
once ticketmaster finds out they have to send those tickets to the same address they'll cancel four of them

even tho some of us missed the presale tickets im still just so happy and proud of our mj!!! he is gonna show not only london but the world why he is the king of pop!!!!!

Hi!

I'm selling two tickets for the 3rd Aug concert FLOOR BK B1 row V.
Send me a pm if you are intrested!

Someone please fill me in,i,ve heard off a number of people on this board that it,s just the pre-sale tickets that have gone,and there will still be tickets for sale friday,what,s going on ,are all the seats to july shows gone?

30 concerts now... and still no tickets...
But what an achievement!

Well, it's impossible at least to get floor tickets for each of the 30 dates on Ticketmaster.co.uk

So will these tickets on first 10 shows be availible on Friday or that was only rumour?

Only half of each show was sold during the presale. The second half of tickets will be available this friday for all shows.

Ah ok it's very good :D
Hope there will be floor sector and bk112 seats availible)))))

Last edited:
I hope people who were lucky enough to get tickets today DON'T try and buy tickets friday, please don't be so greedy!.

There are now 28 dates announced:

Wednesday, July 8th
Friday, July 10th
Sunday, July 12th
Tuesday, July 14th
Thursday, July 16th
Saturday, July 18th
Wednesday, July 22nd
Friday, July 24th
Sunday, July 26th
Tuesday, July 28th
Thursday, July 30th
Saturday, August 1st
Monday, August 3rd
Monday, August 10th
Wednesday, August 12th
Monday, August 17th
Monday, August 24th
Wednesday, August 26th
Friday, August 28th
Sunday, August 30th
Tuesday, September 1st
Thursday, September 3rd
Sunday, September 6th
Tuesday, September 8th
Thursday, September 10th
Wednesday, September 23rd
Sunday, September 27th
Tuesday, September 29th

There are now 28 dates announced:

Wednesday, July 8th
Friday, July 10th
Sunday, July 12th
Tuesday, July 14th
Thursday, July 16th
Saturday, July 18th
Wednesday, July 22nd
Friday, July 24th
Sunday, July 26th
Tuesday, July 28th
Thursday, July 30th
Saturday, August 1st
Monday, August 3rd
Monday, August 10th
Wednesday, August 12th
Monday, August 17th
Monday, August 24th
Wednesday, August 26th
Friday, August 28th
Sunday, August 30th
Tuesday, September 1st
Thursday, September 3rd
Sunday, September 6th
Tuesday, September 8th
Thursday, September 10th
Wednesday, September 23rd
Sunday, September 27th
Tuesday, September 29th

lol how many tickets is that then?

According to AEG presale tickets for the first 19 shows sold out, and there are reportedly half the total tickets available early for each show. So, about 190,000 tickets have already sold based on those estimates, and of course the additional dates have just recently been announced. I've also heard talks that the dates will extend into 2010 as a second leg, of sorts.

According to AEG presale tickets for the first 19 shows sold out, and there are reportedly half the total tickets available early for each show. So, about 190,000 tickets have already sold based on those estimates, and of course the additional dates have just recently been announced. I've also heard talks that the dates will extend into 2010 as a second leg, of sorts.

when u say sold out, you mean the pre-sale tickets?

Back