Sold out!

I dont think thats right, I think the seats allocated to the pre sale are sold out. But not overall.

Another site... http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/michael-jackson/news/102682-michael-jackson-tickets-on-sale

"Michael Jackson tickets went on sale this morning and have already SOLD OUT for the first ten dates at the O2 Arena.

Fans who pre-registered on his website could start the pre-sale process from 7am this morning and receive a code to enable them to get tickets.

10 more shows have now been announced for August to meet the massive demand. It’s thought the Thriller legend could play up to 50 gigs at the 18,000 capacity Arena.

In other news the head of O2 owners AEG says we can expect new ***** material before his live dates.

Boss Randy Phillips said: “There will be a new Michael Jackson single before the first date… Michael has got some new music and he is looking for a new way of disseminating his material to fans.”

When Prince played his London residency fans who bought tickets got a free copy of his latest album.

These comments raise the prospect that Michael could do the same."

Well, if the presale are sold out then the decision is out of my hands now. Roll on Friday the 13th. :shifty: I'm feeling lucky for some reason. lol :witch:

"
Tickets for Michael Jackson's London 02 Arena dates sold out

Tickets to Michael Jackson's summer residency at London's O2 Arena have already sold out, despite nine more dates being added during the ticket pre-sale.

God, I love seeing this in the newspapers!!!!!!!!!!! EAT THAT CRITICS!! A "HAS BEEN" MY A**!!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

And yes, I'd assume they wouldn't keep addin all the extra dates unless the ones before were sold outs! This is good news for MJ!!! I'm SO HAPPY for him!! :wub: He deserves it!!! I can't stop smiling when I see the headlines!! :D

Right now it's best to try for September. Keep trying, you'll make it. Better do it soon cause even Sept. is selling like hotcakes!

September??? There are September dates??? I'm at work and not able to catch all the threads and posts going on. :bugeyed *goes to check *

mjroxworld, I forgot to thank you for the info. Thank you for the info about the September dates. :flowers: I'm soooo conflicted now. ahhhhhhh! :lol:

Guys...this only proves my point (posted years back, along with other old school fans) that Michael was still going to "keep on", but to please back off and give him some time. He has NEVER been like every other artist in HIStory and this is nothing new. His concerts have ALWAYS been on a lottery ticket system and I wasn't surprised that he did the same this time. It's the only way to make sales fair. You guys know his tickets in particular, are picked up by scalpers in minutes and screw the fans by jacking up the price. The fact that Michael kept the tickets affordable despite his status is truly amazing.

Ok. Enough of my ramble. I'm overexcited. I still have my pre-sale code, but didn't have money to purchase tickets today. Will my pre-sale code work for any other upcoming pre-sales. I know Michael hopes to play 25 dates at O2. But, this is only the beginning. I know he'll never return to California to perform (where I live), so I pray he comes to Vegas (ideal and cheap hotels and flight) OR New York (favorite city and it just feels right).

:clapping::clapping::wild::wild::wild::timer::timer::timer::timer::bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:(:(:(:(:doh::doh::doh::smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes::smilerolleyes:

Hope that God sees my story in smiles and helps. Love you all!

So we still can buy tickets on first 10 shows on Friday? And how many tickets were sold? 3000 or 750 per concert or what?

I just bougt 8 ticets for september 8... so still avilable for presale!! 2 min waiting time... new dates comes all the time... last date now is sept 28 i think...

How do people purchase more than the 4 allowed? Someone mentioned that they purchased tickets for pretty well every show so far... how is that even possible when some can't even purchase one?

(I am happy with what I got)

I got 8 because i got a code, pluss i got a code from my friend who's at work...

Back