So the hand flap thing IS a dance move after all.

I was out in a club tonight. I kept doing the "Penguin". Just to see how it went down. People were.....interested. lol. :)

I was out in a club tonight. I kept doing the "Penguin". Just to see how it went down. People were.....interested. lol. :)
LMAOOOO, no you didn't! Did you? :hysterical:

LOL, I think it's so stupid that all these mediapeepz are taking it so seriously and analyzing every bit.
But well...guess we have to be glad at least it's positive!:scratch:

it should be called the wafter!! wafting that smelly blowoff towards the audience!! dirty boy!!

"INTERESTED" :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

it should be called the wafter!! wafting that smelly blowoff towards the audience!! dirty boy!!

Gasp.. :mello:

... :shock:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Last edited:

:bugeyed ewwww

You are a legend! ...are you sure you werent doing the above haha
Once again...ewwww

ps I find this move really awkward...I guess I will have to see it a little more to...I dont know...get used to it haha

I think the hand think in the Human Nature extrended video should be called The Booty Slap ;)

Back