Sneddon Expresses Sadness over MJ's Passing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
Exclusive By Martin Fricker in Santa Barbara 29/06/2009

The man described as Michael Jackson's sworn enemy said yesterday he was saddened by the superstar's death.

Santa Barbara District Attorney Tom Sneddon, 68, twice investigated the singer over child abuse claims - by Jordan Chandler then Gavin Arvizo - and was the main prosecutor in his 2005 trial.

Jackson made no secret of his hatred for Sneddon and accused him of a personal crusade to see him in jail.

The prosecutor got death threats from Jackson fans and was mocked on the HIStory album. The track DS has the lyric: "Dom Sheldon is a cold man" - which sounds like "Tom Sneddon is a cold man".

But yesterday Sneddon told the Mirror: "I'm trying to keep a dignified silence, but obviously it's sad. It's tragic. That's all I want to say."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...ells-of-sadness-at-his-death-115875-21480457/

-Ewwwwwwwwwww like anyone wants to hear from this bastard! I think he should just keep quiet.

posted days ago and who the feck cares about that scum

Well i'm just seeing it now, but I agree he is scum. The mods can close this if they want.

ill be the first to dance on his grave. the only time i wanna know about him is when hes dead and what he did to mike the thread shouldnt even be on here

I think Sneddon is just sad he doesn't have anyone else to harass and make baseless allegations against. That's what he's really sad about.

Why are some of these horrendous, heartless bastards still around and Michael isn't?! It upsets me so much.

Yeah he's sad that he's never had a chance to put him in prison. I don't know why someone asked him for a comment anyway.

he's only prob sad caus he didnt get a chance to take mj to court again!! COLD MAN hope they play mj songs at his funeral!!

Somebody close this thread or get rid, hes a vile man, we dont need his name uttered at a time like this.

Tom Sssssssnakedon...

Burn in HELL you piece of shit! and take Martin BaSHIT with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how much time Sneddon and all these other !"½¤¤# have left.

I don't know if I have an unrealistic imagination, but of all MJ fans out there I'm sure there's at least is one or two that only keep on going by the thought of revenging Michael's death.
(Kind of like Theodore Roosevelt)

I know that if I would've ever fucked with Michael publicly, I would be frightened as hell right now.

And to the subject of matter, Sneddon needs to STFU - It's obvious that he did this comment just to piss MJ-fans off.
How you gonna hate a man one day, and when he passes away be like "aaw it's sad".

Tom Sneddon is a cold man.

that Dog should shut the fuck up! bastards!! MJ's dead and suddenly everybody respects him!

What a damn liar. The only thing he's sad about is not getting to put Michael behind bars before his death. He made his last decades alive a living nightmare, and for that deserves nothing but contempt. Mike was innocent. I hope this bastard realizes that and deeply regrets what he did one day.

Psh. You know darn well he's the happiest bitch in the whole world right now. Over here frontin'...

Sneddon is not a very nice guy... He is kinda snake.

If he said it, he just didn't want to look as revolting and evil as his ex girlfriend the hideously ugly Diane Dimond who has been revolting since Michael's passing along with her girlfriend Maureen Orth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back