siedah garret to perfrom with mj this summer???

same goes with micchael's live performances of wanna be startin' something.
you can't judge a live performance based on what your hear on the original recording

Theres a difference to something sounding different to the recording, and a singer not being able to do the song justice live!

oh to hell with it who cares? it's just a rumor anyway

SOOO many rumours are gonna come before July 8th!

Better not believe anything - that way we wont be disappointed!

you can't judge a live performance based on what your hear on the original recording

I have always LOVED WBSS live!

well wbss is always sped up or slowed down live so of course it soudns different not 2mention its more aggresive live

Ok I didn't understand what you meant. Because a live performance..is a live performance. simple as that.. If I think she sings horrible LIVE then how are the cd version gonna make me change my mind anyway about how she sings LIVE? I don't like her LIVE... I don't think her voice is beautiful when she sings live. I can judge a live performance.
No matter how she did it on the cd, beautiful or not, the live performance she does of IJSCLY is aweful. :smilerolleyes: Michael does it beautifully. He could have found some other girl to do it or ask if she could tone it down a little!!

no big deal.
:cheeky:

He sang it brilliantly on the Bad Tour. Besides that is due to him being tired, he is doing a two hour concert dancing and singing. She stood and sang back up for 2 hours and then sang IJCSLY for 3 minutes.

Back