siedah garret to perfrom with mj this summer???

well, the truth is she's 48..maybe he should bring someone new indeed..:shifty:

Please no.............she sounds terrible on the Dangerous tour!

Please no.............she sounds terrible on the Dangerous tour!

I don't agree on that one, I think she does fine!

BUT actually, come to think about it, I would rather that she did NOT perform with him!

I really don't care much about hearing IJCSLY - I don't think it's that good live. Would rather have a song we haven't heard live before!

Who Is It!

Siedah might be 48, but she sure looks good for her age.

I think she would be better with Michael than Cheryl Crow. But I also think that it would nostalgic to see all the ones from the past show up again. Especially Jennifer Batten.

Siedah might be 48, but she sure looks good for her age.

I think she would be better with Michael than Cheryl Crow. But I also think that it would nostalgic to see all the ones from the past show up again. Especially Jennifer Batten.

i totally agree!!!!!!!!

btw love your siggy..aww michael the random things that you say....^_^

I would like to see Siedah sing this live as it's nice to have the original person. However, I do hope that it she will sing it more like she did on the CD than the Dangerous tour.

i said this is great
she was michaels best backup singerand her voice is beautiful
but i dont wanna see i just cant stop loving you at all

mabey keep the faith since she wrote that
!!
omg please mike let siedah come
the singers on the history toured sucked
siedah brings it omg

how do u know? we barely heard them sing @ all lol

Nerves!!?? Bucharest was the 37th concert on the Dangerous Tour!! If she was nervous after all those shows, she must be completely incompetent!!

She is a barely passable singer, who was selected to Tour with Mike because she could not overshadow him vocally...:yes:

I was giving her the benefit of the doubt on her terrible performance

Why are you people comparing the performance from 1992?
Its now 2009 , give that woman a chance.
You can't judge someone voice with a performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz_jyQRIADE

she sounds a lot better now, BUT shes singing in her lower register...

I would like to see Siedah sing this live as it's nice to have the original person. However, I do hope that it she will sing it more like she did on the CD than the Dangerous tour.

I though she performed well doing back up vocals. But she just tried to hard for IJCSL and ended up murdering it

how do u know? we barely heard them sing @ all lol

thats the point they sucked you coudnt hear them at all. i dont want singers on this tour I WANT SANGERS.
AND S.G IS THE BOMB .
SHE SANGE DOING THE DANGEROUS TOUR I DONT CARE WHAT NO OF YALL SAY!!!!!!!!

thats the point they sucked you coudnt hear them at all. i dont want singers on this tour I WANT SANGERS.
AND S.G IS THE BOMB .

The problem was the HIStory Tour was all playback. Well most of it. We could not hear them because they were not singing! They were lip syncing too! Not that they wanted to I'd say Michael made them do that for the playback. They sang Wanna Be Startin Something, The J5 Medley, and the end of Beat It. But that's it! Let us not forget that during the 1996 leg, they had Kevin, Daryl, and Dorian, who were the 3 male backing singers on the BAD and Dangerous tours. In 1997 Daryl left and was replaced with Fred White. I wonder was he fed up of the lack of singing they got to do?

Now back to SG. I am surprised nobody has brought up the fact yet that the woman who duetted with MJ on the BAD album for IJCSLY was SG!
I agree she sounded alot more powerful on the Dangerous tour. She completely out-did MJ at times! However it is a soft song so she probably should have stuck to the style of the song on the album. Then again if you really just can't stop loving someone and your enraged with deep passion then maybe you do sing like SG on tour!

I like her voice. I would have no objection to her at This Is It!

The problem was the HIStory Tour was all playback. Well most of it. We could not hear them because they were not singing! They were lip syncing too! Not that they wanted to I'd say Michael made them do that for the playback. They sang Wanna Be Startin Something, The J5 Medley, and the end of Beat It. But that's it! Let us not forget that during the 1996 leg, they had Kevin, Daryl, and Dorian, who were the 3 male backing singers on the BAD and Dangerous tours. In 1997 Daryl left and was replaced with Fred White. I wonder was he fed up of the lack of singing they got to do?

Now back to SG. I am surprised nobody has brought up the fact yet that the woman who duetted with MJ on the BAD album for IJCSLY was SG!
I agree she sounded alot more powerful on the Dangerous tour. She completely out-did MJ at times! However it is a soft song so she probably should have stuck to the style of the song on the album. Then again if you really just can't stop loving someone and your enraged with deep passion then maybe you do sing like SG on tour!

yea the history tour was playback!!!!!!!and i didnt like that element of lipsinging i didnt yea she kinda out did mj on the dangeous tour but i still love her!!!!!!! i pray that mike uses few playback as possible!!

I did mention that it was SG who did the duet originally & did an excellent job there. That's way I'd like her to do it for this tour.

AND S.G IS THE BOMB .

u cudnt hear them cuz the tour was PLAYBACK

u cudnt hear them cuz the tour was playback

yea i know that!!!!!
And that was terrible!!!!!!

Like stranger in moscow!!!
The backupsingers jamming , lipsining i was finna cry im like how the backup singers lipsinging.

But michael was wonderful dont get my words twisted anyone!!!!!

yea i know that!!!!!
And that was terrible!!!!!!

Like stranger in moscow!!!
The backupsingers jamming , lipsining i was finna cry im like how the backup singers lipsinging.

But michael was wonderful dont get my words twisted anyone!!!!!

i laughed lol. i still enjoyed the shows tho

Siedah doing IJCSLY live with Michael... Eerrm, rather not.
And Cheryl Crowe...??? :puke: Mere thought of it makes me sick.

I would personally love for SG to perform at This Is It!!

To me I think she's an up and down singer, voice is good sometimes and ok other times, but nonetheless SHE CAN SING!
Also have her at the O2 would just bring back memories of her being on stage with Michael! I know a lot of us want to see new and innovative things on stage but there's also a lot of us that want to see some classic Michael. What better way to do that than bring back from singers from previous tours???

Back