siedah garret to perfrom with mj this summer???

so i think its pretty safe to assume that MJ is gonna perform " i just cant stop loving you" ?

of course now everybody wants a piece of Michael, everybody hoping and asking and begging to be part of it

Would be great!

Then we will most likely get IJCSLY and SOOML like on the dangerous tour!

That would be great! She has a great talent and a great voice! I'd love to know that she would be the one singing IJCSLY and not a new face.

I think shes a talented singer and songwriter, but she murdered that song on the dangerous dvd, its just painful to watch, but it might have just been nerves...

I think he'd do better without her. She always sounds like she's in pain when she sings.

The best thing this woman ever did was Man In The Mirror....a masterpiece indeed.

But I really like the way she looks on stage with Michael. She's got that 80's flare going and she has long legs that Michael likes to touch. I want to see him rub her on the thigh!! Oh, so freaky! :D

I think shes a talented singer and songwriter, but she murdered that song on the dangerous dvd, its just painful to watch, but it might have just been nerves...

Nerves!!?? Bucharest was the 37th concert on the Dangerous Tour!! If she was nervous after all those shows, she must be completely incompetent!!

She is a barely passable singer, who was selected to Tour with Mike because she could not overshadow him vocally...:yes:

Yeah, I just Youtubed her singing IJCSLY with Michael on the tour and you guys are right. She is not that great of a singer. Too many breaks and not enough melody or reach. To me, the ideal female singer for Michael is someone who has the same type of melodious vocals that he has. Someone like Linda Ronstadt. You know, one of those women with pretty vocals. Not someone too big like Whitney or Mariah, but someone with a little voice like Janet.

wow !!

what varied opinions on SG ... personally, I like them on stage together *shrug*

Then again, I liked sheryl crow when she was the lead back up singer too LOL

I like her on stage with him too. I like when he grabs her thigh.....that's my favorite part!

And I really hope she gets the call. It would be really nostalgic to see Michael back with his old backup group. Bring Jennifer Batten too. And if Cheryl Crow is free, toss her in there too. And somebody call Tiatiana.....or maybe not! :wild:

If sheryl crow would have been respectful afterwards, I would have loved to see her back too. Unfortunately, she's more like sheryl cow as a person ;)

IJCSLY live with her was not very good because her voice is too "powerful". It doens't fit with a duet with MJ IMO.

I like her! I think it would be great if she was there again. :happy:

lmao...he was throwing peanuts at her.

I don't like the way she sang at Dangerous tour. It made my ears hurt.

with Sheryl he was a bit nervous he was very shy around her there was a bit of sexual tension going on there :D but with Siedah not at all he was very comfortable on stage but I agree her voice is too strong

She looks good, shes been apart of all tours since Sheryl Crowe left hasnt she?

Why are you people comparing the performance from 1992?
Its now 2009 , give that woman a chance.
You can't judge someone voice with a performance

Last edited:
i said this is great
she was michaels best backup singerand her voice is beautiful
but i dont wanna see i just cant stop loving you at all

mabey keep the faith since she wrote that
!!
omg please mike let siedah come
the singers on the history toured sucked
siedah brings it omg

Back