Shouldn't the Jacksons bury Michael before they start announcing a reality show!?

The reality show thing is Bullish... dont know why there doing this in the hype of Michael's passing...

Its just money signs all over that to me

You know, I think it's disgusting that the father and brothers are milking their son and brothers death in this way. Why don't they all go back to doing what they have done best the past 30 or so years... nothing! This is just sick behavior from family especially!!!

Will anybody actually watch this? They all live in seperate homes and lead seperate lives, I can't see it being very interesting.

I wouldn't be in the mood to do something like that, if my brother would have died a few months ago.

you wouldn't, but just not Jacksons family. This is a great opportunity to earn money. I never thought that The Jacksons will take advantage of their brother's death :( weird family

Last edited:
I dont wanna upset anyone, but who cares about the other Jacksons anyway?
It was only ever about MJ.

yeah, if not Mike I believe there be not a lot of people who would be interested in Jacksons family. It was all about Mike

they took advantage of him when he was alive , they took advantage of him when he died , they now will take advantage of his three kids . they have always been leeches nothing more, nothing less, with no exception whatever.

You know what... I use to like Jermaine because I'm such a big fan of the Jackson 5.

But after reading Jermaine's ex-wife's books, I really cant help but question his intentions. I remember reading a part where Jermaine blasted Mike with his song 'Word to the bad' and Michael went up to Hayvenhurst to asked him why he would do that to his own brother, Jermaine acted as though Michael deserved to be treated like that despite Michael paying for his family expenses. (At that time, Mike was paying for the family's expenses- the maids, the cook etc.)

And sometimes Mrs. Jackson is manipulated easily by her husband and son. After reading her book, it seems that she wants to have peace in her family that even if she sees something wrong within her family, she would not approached the problem but instead forget about it.

I respect the family and I understand Michael forgave his Father but sometimes I can't help but question their actions.

Ah, THAT explains all this Jermaine hate.
Just like the ex-wife of Michael used to dog out Michael in her retelling of the accounts. Funny how people don't hate on Michael because of what she said.

They call 'em ex-wives for a reason. And there usually is an axe to grind when exes start talking about their past relationships.
Maybe there's truth in there somewhere but it's clouded by her bad feelings toward her ex-husband. There're 2 sides to a story between 2 people.

I remember hearing in this book that Jermaine's ex dogged out every single brother in the Jackson family & Katherine too. The only one she didn't rail against was Michael. But that's probably because Michael wasn't around as much.

Is Jermaine an angel? No. But that don't make him the devil either.
Michael was married to Debbie while galavanting around with Lisa Marie. I don't hear the same kind of 'tsk-tsk' response on that. No one knows the full story except those who were there.

Leave some room for error when making judgments from afar.
John Lucas

Back