September 5 - 7: Update for Sept. 7, 2008 on post #49

He didn't say it. It's a quote from Taraborelli,s last article.

Interesting. That bastard is aliar and seems to be putting things on MJ's mouth. Sicko. Like how would he know? He just needs to stop talking about Mike. Leave him alone.

I have my theory as to why they make that claim but I wouldn't be ablew to say it on here.

Just say it. You got me interested.

I don´t know that he ever said that but I think he once said that his mother is a good pianist. I think it was in the "Living with Michael Jackson" documenty but I could be wrong

Really? I watched that special like three times and never heard him say it. Interesting nevertheless.

I wouldn't worry about that. Everyone loved Earth Song - it was his biggest selling single ever in the UK, I think, riding high at no. 1 in the charts - until Jarvis Cocker waved his butt around on stage. Then of course the song became rubbish because that's the sheep mentality of the general population. "Oh, Jarvis Cocker made a protest on stage, so that means there must be something wrong with the song." lol It's silly, but that's how a lot of people "think"

i dont kow of anyone who thought like that. after the awards performance the song climbed something like 25 places on the chart from around the late 30's to almost back in the top 10 and that was after it had already sold over a million and was coming to the end of its charts lifespan.

If thats all the evidence they took, its a good job sneddon retired what an idiot. The guy was not quite the ticket old bastard

Back