~**~Seen Any Good Movies?? 2010*~~*

I'm an event makeup artist for Dior (state wide) so I travel the whole state for all types of different events. Ive meet a few celebrities through my position :)

^ Aw Adam Lambert!! I did his makeup a few days ago when he was in Melbourne Australia :)

He told me he won't be back in the US till another 3 months and Singapore was next on the map... Nice guy, very polite.
Aw, that's cool. Good for you. I know he's doing some promo work at the moment, he's coming to Germany in a couple of weeks and funnily enough I'll be there as well. Who knows, maybe I'll manage to catch a glimpse of him at some gig if he's doing any concerts...

Tomorrow I'm going to see Precious. I've been wanting to see it and am looking forward to it but wondering if I should bring tissues with me.... :unsure:

Oh, come prepared. :( :unsure:

My friend saw it and said it was the time to hold the chair. It is sad and disturbing. I think first I'll read the book and then watch the movie.

But I'm really dying to see Alice, I saw the trailer and in my opinion seemed wonderful and perfect. The photograph of the movie is incredible. :wild:

I saw Precious a couple of weeks ago. It's an amazing film. Very disturbing, but a must-see, imo.

Saw The Blind Side as well. I absolutely loved Sandra Bullock in it. I like her a lot and it was nice to see her being in a serious movie for a change (although I enjoy romantic comedies very much). And it was even better seeing her win an Oscar.

What's better to watch Dear John or Remember Me?

Its out of those two movies tomo night... help me decide! hehe
Based on the name (as I don't know anything about those movies) I'd say Remember Me :D I'm very helpful, I know, lol..

What's better to watch Dear John or Remember Me?

Its out of those two movies tomo night... help me decide! hehe

I saw the long previews of "Remember Me" when I went to see Dear John and to be honest I'm not a fan of Robert Pattinson and was not feeling the movie. But that's jmo. :)

I loved "Dear John" and would probably go see it a second time at the theatre when I have time. It was a sweet love story.

I hope you enjoy whichever movie you choose to see. :)

I saw Wolfman a couple of weeks ok, it was alright....don't think I'd see it again.

Saw Avatar 3D - thought that was AMAZING :)

Valentines Day - Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Definately buying the dvd!!

Can't wait to see Clash of The Titans!!!!

"Henry Poole is Here", odd but I liked it :), and "Did You Hear About the Morgans" :yawn: I wish on-demand would refund me the $4.99 for it, so boring it couldn't even keep my attention span longer than 10 minutes at a time. lol

I'm looking forward to going to see "Oceans" when it comes out on Earth Day, the underwater world is so fascinating to me. :)

I've watched lots, like Astro Boy, Princess And The Frog, Ninja Assassin and Alvin & The Chipmunks: The Squeakqual.

Hey, I was wondering if any one had seen Janets new movie, Why Did I Get Married Too? and if so what do they think about it ? it won't come out in the UK and I just want to know a little about it :)

^ I think it comes out here in the U.S. today? I saw the first one and Janet had me crying my eyes out in the kitchen scene, I was a mess all emotional after watching that. :cry:

Oh yea I want to see WDIGM 2. I know Janet did a terrific job ; shes a good actress- her first passion- anyway. I liked her alot in Poetic Justice & in Nutty Professor.

I saw Alice In Wonderland, it was good! Johnny did a wonderful job :)

Also went to see The Lovely Bones, it was creepy but pretty good anyway. My next goal is to see Shutter Island which I've meant to go see for the last two months but there's always something in the way :D

Oh yea I want to see WDIGM 2. I know Janet did a terrific job ; shes a good actress- her first passion- anyway. I liked her alot in Poetic Justice & in Nutty Professor.

I really want to see it its not fair, I'll have to wait for the DVD and buy it off play.com :lol:

I saw Alice In Wonderland, it was good! Johnny did a wonderful job :)

Also went to see The Lovely Bones, it was creepy but pretty good anyway. My next goal is to see Shutter Island which I've meant to go see for the last two months but there's always something in the way :D

Yeah I liked that too, Johnny Depp is a really good actor, and Tim Burton is a good director :)

Shutter Island, wow I enjoyed it very much! It should get a few Oscars.

Well I've seen 2 great movies like, Alice in Wonderland yep that was a great movie to start off 2010!!! it's very cute movie, & also I went too see WDIGM too? & it was so good but some of the parts I don't like... but it was so funny!

I saw the Blind Side which was very good & also Precious which was quite good but very sad.

Hmmm, now what have I seen recently?

I've seen Alice in Wonderland which I loved! 'How to train your Dragon' is very well made, a brilliant story line with loveable charactors - fantastic!

Really looking forward to Iron Man 2 - hope it lives up to its expectations!

xxx

The last movies I've seen are
Shutter Island - I loved it.. It was kinda mindfucking.. I like those kind of movies
The Book Of Eli - Liked it too.. Denzel! :wub:
Alice In Wonderland - I just love Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.. And Tim Burton is amazing!! :D
Precious - Very good movie, sad story.. I liked it
Why Did I Get Married Too? - I loved it.. The ending made me cry :(

I saw Clash Of The Titans in 3D the other night, it was good but I thought it was gonna be better :)

Theres loads of films I wanna see but just never have the time!!!!

Saw Princess & Frog, and l must say... it was very good. Not cliche, even the animation was ... different but really good.

I saw "The Last Song" a couple weekends ago, good story and beautiful scenery, some of the acting eh.

I'm looking forward to seeing "The Back-up Plan", "Oceans" and especially "Letters to Juliet" real soon. :)

saw Blind Side & I cried like 6 times throughout just because you know its based off real events...and also because you, I personally, felt sorry for his character / him

Dear John - Very good!
How To Train Your Dragon - It's so cute!!
The Blind Side - Must see!
The Lovely Bones - It was okay.. I wanted it to be more idk.. spectacular! LOL
Remember Me - Loved it.. I didnt expect the ending.. Must see!

Back