~**~Seen Any Good Movies?? 2010*~~*

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I saw Valentines Day yesterday & I must say, it was a disappointment. I thought it was stupid. It was so fake & so predictable ; it was more of a children's movie than adults. Then again it was Garry Marshall. I just really did not like it.

I want to see 'Dear John' with Amanda Seyfried & I even heard Avatar was good although the previews make it look so stupid lol.

anyone see any good movies this past week???

p.s. I did like how throughout the whole movie, we don't know what Julia Roberts' part is until the very end when they collaborate together. That was good. I like movies that have multiple plots.

Last edited:
I haven't been to a movie theater since June of 2003. But there are 2 movies I would love to see is Shutter Island and My Name Is Khan. My Name Is Khan is a Shahruhk Khan movie that I would so love to see. But sadly I got no movie theater where I live that shows the latest Bollywood movies.

I havent seen Valentines Day but all my friends say it was a disappointment too.
Umm i saw Shutter Island the other day and it was good but not fantastic. I think they couldve shortened it a bit to make it more concise. It's worth seeing though. Leonardo DiCaprio is one of my favourite actors so that helped :)

So far this year, films I have enjoyed are Avatar - another complete success by the legendary James Cameron, who wrote, directred and produced the film.
Meryl Streeps performance in Its Complicated was fantastic.
Sherlock Holmes and Disneys The Princess and the Frog were great too.

I'm really looking forward to Alice In Wonderland - I'm a huge Tim Burton and Johnny Depp fan.

Others I'm looking forward to seeing this year are The lovely Bones, Nanny Mcphee And The Big Bang, How To Train Your Dragon, Iron Man 2, The Rum Diary, Gulliver's Travels , The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader , Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I, Toy Story 3 ........... I could go on but I wont for now lol!

xxx

In March / April theresa new / remake of 'Nghmare on Elm' but Robert Englund is not in it.

I havent seen Valentines Day but all my friends say it was a disappointment too.
Umm i saw Shutter Island the other day and it was good but not fantastic. I think they couldve shortened it a bit to make it more concise. It's worth seeing though. Leonardo DiCaprio is one of my favourite actors so that helped :)

My fave too. Trivia: He would rather be told he has a great sense of humor, than how good he looks.
-Leo's name came from when his mother was looking at a painting by Leonardo Di Vinci, he kicked her in womb.
-When co-star Billy Zane was asked how it was like to work with Leo, Billy Zane replied "well since Leo's good looking & talented, it wasn't hard for me to be mean to him." LOL jokingly but then he said that he has alot of respect for Leo lol.
-He was mistaken for a girl when younger because of his long blonde hair
-He loves Pink Floyd, Beatles & Led Zeplin
-In movies, to get Leo to cry all he has to do is think of his mother in pain.

I have way more!

My fave too. Trivia: He would rather be told he has a great sense of humor, than how good he looks.
-Leo's name came from when his mother was looking at a painting by Leonardo Di Vinci, he kicked her in womb.
-When co-star Billy Zane was asked how it was like to work with Leo, Billy Zane replied "well since Leo's good looking & talented, it wasn't hard for me to be mean to him." LOL jokingly but then he said that he has alot of respect for Leo lol.

I have way more!

nice trivia, that was an interesting read :D funny how he was named lol

i

I have way more!

Impressive!!! I love Leo hes my fav actor too :wub:

I even made a slideshow you might like it:

[youtube]oKDZ1614fMY[/youtube]

This Is It. that's the only one that i saw. lol.(on itunes download)

it's like the olympics(which i haven't seen, either). i always felt like i needed to see something, before i saw a preview of it, or else, i didn't watch. This Is It is the only thing where i felt like i needed to see it, before i heard anything about it, so i saw it. otherwise, i didn't bother to go see any movie. cus if i didn't feel like i needed to see something, before i heard anything about it, and i went to see it, anyway, i usually was disappointed, when i saw it.

I saw The Lovely Bones today. It was slightly different from the book, which I read, but still really good. I also saw Shutter Island on Friday, which was really good too.

I saw "Dear John" a couple weeks ago :heart:

I want to see Jennifer Lopez's new movie "The Back-Up Plan" it looks hilarious and also the upcoming M Night Shyamalan movie "The Last Airbender" :)

I saw Shutter Island today and I liked it. Thought it was pretty good. Hadn't read the book, but I want to now. Although it's a pity I already know the ending now.

I saw Avatar with my brother and he was like "I want to see the real Avatar" before we saw it, so I'll take him to see 'The Last Airbender.' :lol: I liked Avatar and will probably get it when it comes out on blu-ray. I also saw Taken which was good too. I've been watching a lot of old movies recently like 'The Ghost and Mrs. Muir,' 'Cleopatra' and 'My Fair Lady.'

I want to see Wolfman, Shutter Island and possibly Clash of the Titans.

I want to see Shutter Island and Alice in Wonderland
Me too! I also want to see Lovely Bones, The Hurt Locker and Precious.(those aren't this year's movies though :D) If they ever even make it to the cinemas here..

I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland!

I am not too fond of taking an original & making it crap. But thats just me. Original Disney is the best; Snow White, Cinderella, AIW, 101 Dalmations, Peter Pan... all my faves.- but just the originals. You can't redo a classic.

Well I agree the originals are always the best but I just have to see AIW. Johnny Depp's in it! :D I'm also jumping for joy because I just found out that The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus comes to cinema in my city! (I know I'm a a bit late.. :p)

I really love movies! For me the oldies are the best! :D
I went to see AIW it is really, really good! Johnny Depp is fantastic in it and still manages to look hot in that makeup! haha
Lovely Bones in a really great movie to! Not as scary as i would have liked it ,but a really good exciting story! I recomend!

I cant wait to see Shutter Island and I love you Philip Morris, also Precious. I think thats there names haha They look really good! :D

Movies I've seen this year:
The Blind Side absolutely loved it
Sherlock Holmes
The princess & the frog seen twice
Alice in wonderland will see again
Crazy Heart
Valentine's day was ok
An Education-not sure if that was this year or end of last year
Tooth Fairy seen twice
The Hurt Locker
Cirque De Freak
Precious

I think thats all lol

Well I agree the originals are always the best but I just have to see AIW. Johnny Depp's in it! :D I'm also jumping for joy because I just found out that The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus comes to cinema in my city! (I know I'm a a bit late.. :p)

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.
I didn't want to see cause of Heath but I didn't want to see Dark Knight either because it would hurt to much. Well watched The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus the other day although the story line is kinda weird it was actually alright. Felt a few tears but enjoyed it.

Enjoy hun

I want to see Remember Me with Rob Pattinson & that one movie, Dear John. With Amanda Seyfried. Shes in like 2 movies this year.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.
I didn't want to see cause of Heath but I didn't want to see Dark Knight either because it would hurt to much. Well watched The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus the other day although the story line is kinda weird it was actually alright. Felt a few tears but enjoyed it.

Enjoy hun
Yeah I wondered should I go see it at all because it will probably feel weird but I decided I want to see it. I loved TDK so hopefully this will be a good one too.

I went to see Shutter Island yesterday. Was really good but sadly the papers revealed something about the film and after they said it I could guess what was going to happen. But never mind, still a great film!

I went to see Shutter Island yesterday. Was really good but sadly the papers revealed something about the film and after they said it I could guess what was going to happen. But never mind, still a great film!

I liked the ending! But thats too bad when you read something about it before.

^ Aw Adam Lambert!! I did his makeup a few days ago when he was in Melbourne Australia :)

He told me he won't be back in the US till another 3 months and Singapore was next on the map... Nice guy, very polite.

^ Aw Adam Lambert!! I did his makeup a few days ago when he was in Melbourne Australia :)

He told me he won't be back in the US till another 3 months and Singapore was next on the map... Nice guy, very polite.
Wow you made makeup to Adam? Cool! Are you some kind of celebrity makeup artist? :D

Sorry off topic :ph34r:

Back