Rodney Jerkins: MICHAEL KNEW HIS TIME WAS NEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael didnt knew anything. But he started to fear it could be the end. Just because of how hard tours in the past had been. He said to us many times if he will tour again someday he cant take it and it will be the end.

I always think of my own death... i think its natural, but i dont wanna talk about it, i rather for now stay away from talking it. I just hope the whole thing about the "other life" to be true, specially the part that says that its much nicer than this one...

Michael didnt knew anything. But he started to fear it could be the end. Just because of how hard tours in the past had been. He said to us many times if he will tour again someday he cant take it and it will be the end.

and a lot of people didn't listen. one of the first things MJ said, was he was preparing to set his kids and himself for life, so he couldn't end up like James Brown. he did set himself and his kids up, but the media convinced many that that wasn't true, even though it was true. the media were jealous of his accomplishing that. and they kept pushing and pushing and pushing, and stirring up all kinds of pathetic lies.

and a lot of people didn't listen. one of the first things MJ said, was he was preparing to set his kids and himself for life, so he couldn't end up like James Brown. he did set himself and his kids up, but the media convinced many that that wasn't true, even though it was true. the media were jealous of his accomplishing that. and they kept pushing and pushing and pushing, and stirring up all kinds of pathetic lies.
he was basicly coming outta retirment one lst time and didnt have the heart to tell anyone its their at the press confernce if only he had stayed retired sigh

These people been chasing Michael for years its a game they like to play with your life he wasn't going to Allow the music industry tear him apart like they do so many artist he left at the right time they knew what they was doing when they force him back in the game saddly he warn a few people and even told a few people that his life was on the line. I get pissed at times because most of these so called friends of his who are speaking out was the same ones in the game being told what to do or say or they life is on the line. If they going to speak the real tell what it really is and school the world what it really is and stop all the B-S i only can break things down i just can adress it on here cause this site is being watch Just like all sites. are being watch people feed of every bits of Info about michael especially on this site. P.S a lot of people shouldn't even be eating off Michael's death I just can't believe they knew what it was and just didn't give a damn just sell him out "Those who left at the right time did whatever they could to save him" MJ so strong he wanted to fright this fright alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back