RIP Tito Jackson/ tributes

Esgz8-PXEAA1Tc-

This also means the end of the Jacksons. I doubt they will ever perform again. Not that it is important right now, but it saddens me that we will never hear those Jackson 5/The Jacksons songs by the original Jackson brothers ever again. Munich 2024 was the group's final performance.

This also means the end of the Jacksons. I doubt they will ever perform again. Not that it is important right now, but it saddens me that we will never hear those Jackson 5/The Jacksons songs by the original Jackson brothers ever again. Munich 2024 was the group's final performance.
I think they will perform again.

They could probably try to carry on without Tito, but unless they get Jermaine back into the group, it might be difficult to book venues with only two original remaining members -- although there are groups that manage to be viable live acts with only one or even no original member in the lineup.

They could probably try to carry on without Tito, but unless they get Jermaine back into the group, it might be difficult to book venues with only two original remaining members -- although there are groups that manage to be viable live acts with only one or even no original member in the lineup.
I have not been able to keep up on things. Do you know why Jermaine is not touring with them? Do any of Tito's son's play Bass or Guitar?

I have not been able to keep up on things. Do you know why Jermaine is not touring with them? Do any of Tito's son's play Bass or Guitar?

Jermaine did the first "Unity" tour with the brothers and then bailed -- even before he officially stopped being part of the group, he was often a no-show at shows he was supposed to be at. I think he lives in the Middle-East and might be financially better off than the brothers -- maybe the touring wasn't bringing in enough revenue for it to be worth his while.

One of Tito's sons, ironically, had just recently been made a member of the touring group, replacing no one in particular but helping out the older members with the dancing and the singing. But he doesn't play an instrument.

It sucks that Tito and the other brothers were the butt of so many cruel jokes dismissing their talent. The Jacksons in my opinion are one of the most incredibly talented musical groups in history. These guys were all in their teens and they had to sing, do dance steps and in the case of Tito and Jermaine, also play sometimes complex guitar and bass lines all at the same time.

I legit teared up when I saw the notification.

Yes never understand this hate from them, they were very successful, according this documentary they were the most successful group after the Beatles between 69 and 79, they have sold 93 millions records during these time (weirdly not the Eagles or whatever else lol):

Tito have done an amazing works with the album Steve and Sterling album "One Magic Night" in 1982, he have wrote and produced most of the songs:

He have done great works for Latoya and Rebbie too, albums very sad news.

Back