RIP Tito Jackson/ tributes

Pinned the thread and changed the title to relate to tributes and such so this can be a thread dedicated to Tito.
Beano, can you merge this thread? Moonstreet did two threads.

Thanks.

Jackson himself was a guitar player, though he did not contribute any guitar to his band's music until they made the switch to CBS Records in 1976. It was around that time that he began writing songs, too.

Life After the Jackson 5​

In 2003, Jackson started a solo career as a performing blues guitarist, releasing two albums, several singles and collaborating with the likes of Big Daddy Kane, Stevie Wonder, Joe Bonamassa, plus others. Over the course of his career, he was nominated for three Grammy Awards and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1997 as a member of the Jackson 5.

Oh my gosh! this is awful! oh i pray he knew Jesus Christ 😭🙏🏽😭
I pray this too sista. If God wills this could be a wake up call for the remainder of his living family to see the fragility of life but the hope and peace that awaits in the eternal life God holds out to us ❤️💕

God, if you will, please go before the Jacksons in the next hour and moments to come. Open their eyes and hearts to the truth and life changing hope of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Touch them Father, give them this newness of life and alive hearts. Comfort and keep them healthy, whole and expectant of the indescribable hope, love and peace that is blessed to those who follow you and are blood bought through your precious blood. The love and joy despite the immediate pain and loss that you extend to those who call on Your name. Let today be the day of salvation for the Jackson family not because of anything they’ve done and not just solely for reservations for eternal rest but because of who You are and for the free gift you give of a life worth living, a love worth having and a heart that is alive. I pray this all, in your perfect name Amen.

Tito's final interview, and very well done; have mixed feelings on the interviewer's Michael tangents (all positive ones, but I wish he had focused solely on Tito), but overall very great conversation. It opens with questions about his sons and love; very touching. Tito says he had solid plans for an album entitled "Love One Another" Q1 2025 :( The album will also include the 2021 track under the same name (reworked?), as a second chance for the track to be a hit after he feels record company failed to promote. From his conversation, it seems like the album is finished and ready to go, so hopefully will get at least some of his last work:

Last edited:

GXlJcncaYAAHV0l

GXkxLsSWQAA3saM

Remembering Tito Jackson 10-15-53 – 09-15-24
September 15, 2024
The passing of Michael’s beloved brother Toriano Adaryll Jackson, known to the world as “Tito,” is an incalculable loss. Wearing his trademark bowler hat, Tito played the guitar with fierceness, skill and passion, even as a teenager when he burst onto the music scene with the Jackson 5 and later with The Jacksons. When Tito wasn’t playing the countless hits he shared with his brothers, he loved to play the blues. Always showing class and a gentlemanly demeanor, Tito amassed numerous accolades over his career, including being inducted in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the Jackson 5. But his greatest pride was his family. While he will be missed by fans across the world who loved him and his music, he is especially missed as a son, brother, father to his three sons, TJ, Taryll and Taj, and as a grandfather to his nine grandchildren. Rest in Peace Tito.

Back