Remembering Michael - Magazine

I bought a copy of Remembering Michael today and the photos are stunning!

I can't stop looking at the photo on the right! :wub:
IMG00791-20100615-1120.jpg

I got mine at Wal Mart a couple of weeks ago. Love many of the pics inside. I don't have a huge MJ collection, so finding occasional books or mags with nice photos is a plus. There is some content that could definitely have been left out, IMO, but overall I love most of the pics.

None in Walmart when I was there, better ring the fam back home and ask them to get it for me! I'm assuming what's in England is in Ireland!

i got my copy in Easons in Dublin yesterday so you should check them if there is one near you :)

I just got this over my local shop..
I will post some pictures from inside soon.

30660_135784096437302_100000171364843_413784_6374330_n.jpg

Some negatives and positives about the Mag.

Positives:
The pictures are great, quite a few that I have not seen before. Over 200 pictures.
They call Murray "Dr. Death"
No mention of the allegations.
Touching foreward by Tito.
Mentions the facts that Michael did have vitiligo and lupus.

Negatives:
Speculation about Blanket's birth mother.
Speculation about prescription drug use.
Speculation about Michael's physical condition during rehearsals for TII.
Show pictures of the room that Michael died in, plus the bloody shirt.

^ Source: http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/851217

what's this i keep hearing about a bloody shirt?

I bought a copy of it last week. Overall I´m happy with it.
That last ambulance picture should definitely have been left out.
But otherwise there were so many absolutely LOVELY pictures of him :heart: and the foreword by Tito was nice and sincere. And of course the quotes by Michael. :heart:

I got my copy of this mag today! :wild:

The pictures are so beautiful...well except the ones bout michae'ls death, didnt really think they would be in there.

The "earth song" pics are gorgeous and the "you rock my world" pics are also but i couldnt stand looking at them though. Looking at them was another painful reminder that mj & chris are never gonna see each other again and that upsets me alot.

Back