(Related to ATTN: Sony) Suggestions for other projects to the estate and Sony

Re: (Related to ATTN: Sony) What other projects would you like to see Sony and the estate release

Or Blu-Ray ^^

We just want EVERYTHING THERE IS, RIGHT? :D

Re: (Related to ATTN: Sony) What other projects would you like to see Sony and the estate release

The Victory Tour, preferably either the Dallas show with EVH or the last show in LA (with Jackie).

The BAD TOUR ultimate box set, with the first show in Tokyo, a show from '88 (preferably Kansas City or MSG), and the last show in LA '89.

The DANGEROUS TOUR ultimate box set, with the first show in Munich and then whatever show is the best from '93 (Buenos Aires?).

The HIStory Tour didn't really develop much, but if there was one show I'd like to see released, it would be the first night at Sydney since he sang Beat It live.

Oh, and of course all the tour rehearsals, especially the HIStory tour and This Is It.

already happened long time ago.
Blu-Ray out in may.
Not in North America.

Ghosts on DVD/Blu-ray.

One More Chance video

The Victory Tour, preferably either the Dallas show with EVH or the last show in LA (with Jackie).

The BAD TOUR ultimate box set, with the first show in Tokyo, a show from '88 (preferably Kansas City or MSG), and the last show in LA '89.

The DANGEROUS TOUR ultimate box set, with the first show in Munich and then whatever show is the best from '93 (Buenos Aires?).

The HIStory Tour didn't really develop much, but if there was one show I'd like to see released, it would be the first night at Sydney since he sang Beat It live.

Oh, and of course all the tour rehearsals, especially the HIStory tour and This Is It.

I don't think we're gonna get "tour boxsets" with different concerts from one tour especially with the setlist being nearly the same throughout
what would work is a DVD set of the tours in a "All Around The World" style with performances from different dates

and I don't think we're gonna get another Dangerous Tour DVD, with Bucharest already on shelves.....

I don't think we're gonna get "tour boxsets" with different concerts from one tour especially with the setlist being nearly the same throughout
what would work is a DVD set of the tours in a "All Around The World" style with performances from different dates

and I don't think we're gonna get another Dangerous Tour DVD, with Bucharest already on shelves.....

Dangerous tour live in wembley looks pretty insane judging by that jam performance on yt :)

Dangerous tour live in wembley looks pretty insane judging by that jam performance on yt :)
I know, I wish that show had been released on DVD instead of Bucharest :lol:

I would love to have the following:
*One More Chance full video
*Maybe a computer generated version of Unbreakable, just the way MJ intended it to be
DVD's:
*Victory Tour LA or Dallas
*Royal Brunei Concert
*BAD Tour Wembley or LA
*HIStory Bucharest or Copenhagen
*HIStory Rehearsals & Recording Sessions
*BAD Rehearsals & Recording Sessions
*Compilation of Shortfilms
*Ghosts Blu Ray
*Captain EO Blu Ray
CD's:
*Songs Michael worked on from 2008 up until his passing
*Invincible until 2007 songs and outakes
*unreleased 90's material, plus bonus disc with Dangerous or HIStory tour Audio
*unreleased 80's material.
*Compilation of Unreleased material

But to be honest I'de be happy with any of them :)

Ryan.

Last edited:
I would love:

Moonwalker DVD/Blu Ray - for USA
Ghosts DVD/Blu Ray - for USA
Captain EO DVD/Blu Ray
Bad Tour DVD/Blu Ray
Dangerous Tour DVD/Blu Ray
History Tour DVD/Blu Ray

Any and all award and special performances AND

All commercials (Pepsi) and others

Thank you Sony and the estate

To Whom It May Concern,

Please release Moonwalker,Ghosts,Making of Ghosts,Thriller,Making of Thriller,Captain EO,Destiny Tour,Triumph Tour,Victory Tour,BAD Tour on DVD and/or BluRayto all countries that don't have acess to purchase these legally in stores to view at home with family & friends. Please release new unreleased Michael Jackson Songs/Projects not over mixed. Also release the other footage of Michael Jackson's This Is It rehearsal footage. As well as a compilation of MJ's short films/videos that are hard to find,such as Blame it On The Boogie,This Is It,TDCAU (Prison Version),TDCAU(TII Version),Human Nature,Dirty Diana (live version),She's Out Of My Life,We Are The World,Cry,Another Part Of Me,Say,Say,Say,Etc. And Any and all award and special performances and more interviews/studio sessions.

Thank You,
Huge MJ Fan in USA

Last edited:
:pray: Bad Tour 88/89 concert (one single great concert from the beginning to the end, please, other great moments can be included as DVD extras ;)) :pray:
Studio sessions if available
All the short films (full versions) with making of -footage
Some more of that "over 100 hours" of This Is It rehearsal footage (must include very much Michael, right? :))
Other tours (History only if there's something really *special*)

Please..? :angel:

My wishlist:

-Victory Tour blu ray with special features, behind the scenes
-Bad Tour Bluray with special features, behind the scenes (88/89, not Yokohama)
-Dangerous Tour blu ray with behind the scenes (not Bucharest)
-History Tour bluray with special features, behind the scenes (not munich, maybe opening show or a show I've been to: Amsterdam 96, Lausanne '97)
-unreleased TII Footage.

-Ghosts bluray, original widescreen aspect ratio, with special features
-Captain EO 3d blu ray, including making of
-Captain EO jacket replica
-Moonwalker bluray, original aspect ratio, including special features
-Complete live performances colletion blu ray (Award shows, ...)
-complete bluray short films collection including making of
-footage of MJ in the studio, maybe on special editions of each album.

-The classical Album which MJ started.

-Maybe the estate can produce the movies MJ was interested in doing (if there was already something in the works/planning stages)

THE Dream

We need necessarily the Victory Tour.
A lot of concerts from 90s.
Bad Tour from Madison Square Garden.
Obligatorily full Ghosts with the Making Of, Ghosts maybe 3D BluRay? It could be marvellous.
Full video from "One More Chance", behind the scenes.
I'd like all of TII videos.
All of short films blu ray HD

-MORE This is it footage on dvd
-destiny, triumph, and Victory tour on dvd plus behind the scenes bonus features
-bad tour 88 or 89 , history tour, 30th anniversary special. ALL on dvd plus behind the scenes bonus features
-LIVE album preferably (bad tour)
- ghost, captain eo, moonwalker, the legend continues dvd plus the making of and behind the scenes
-all short films on a dvd collection
-all interviews on dvd
- live performances and appearances on dvd
-Footage of mj in the studio
-one more chance video
-mj commercials
-all music Michael recently wrote and produced, unreleased and outakes from all albums

*******PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE again most of all out of the 80 to 100 hours of rehearsal footage release as much footage of Michael from THIS IS IT, 2 hours is NOT enough, us fans wanna see everything of Michael on his last days, it would mean so so much to all of us!!!!*******

Thanks Sony: )

Last edited:
Re: Attn: SONY [Suggestions For New Album]

SONY, concerning the release of the BAD tour on DVD and Bluray..

CONSIDER THE L.A. 1989 SHOWWWWWW!:

Billie Jean:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvxWRLaYFRc&feature=related[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvxWRLaYFRc&feature=related

This is simply MINDBLOWING my friend.
Can't believe a concert like this really happened. It's a shame these days are long gone now.

yes, that truly is a great clip and kudos to Birchey for having the patience and care to make it.
but.....
it's not quite what it seems ;)

What can it be best described as then?

I'd love a DVD box set of Michael's tours. If thats not possible, then at least the Bad tour. That HAS to make it onto DVD one day!

I doubt this would happen, but I'd love to see more footage from This Is It too. They said they had hundreds of hours of footage, so we must've only got a glimpse of it. I'd love to see more.

Maybe a box set of unheard demos from his albums that don't make the new album. I'd love to hear the unreleased stuff from Off The Wall etc.

AND, Michael's music videos made into 3D! (is that possible for home viewing?) How amazing would that be?? :)

But anything really... if they've got it, and its good, release it. :)

yes, that truly is a great clip and kudos to Birchey for having the patience and care to make it.
but.....
it's not quite what it seems ;)

What do you mean?

I revised one suggestion for the Bad Tour

A DVD:
8vqjk2.jpg

and an accompanying live CD
fc0f9l.jpg

DVD:
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Heartbreak Hotel
Another Part Of Me
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
She's Out Of My Life
I Want You Back
The Love You Save
I'll Be There
Rock With You
Human Nature
Smooth Criminal
Dirty Diana
Thriller
Band Interlude
Workin' Day And Night
Beat It
Billie Jean
Bad
The Way You Make Me Feel
Man In The Mirror
Bonus
Things I Do For You
Off The Wall
Lovely One
Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
Another Part Of Me (Music Video)
From Motown To Your Town (MTV TV Special)
Another Part Of Me (MTV TV Special)

CD
Disc 1:
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Heartbreak Hotel
Another Part Of Me
She's Out Of My Life
I Want You Back
The Love You Save
I'll Be There
Rock With You
Human Nature

Disc 2
Smooth Criminal
Dirty Diana
Thriller
Band Interlude
Workin' Day And Night
Beat It
Billie Jean
Bad
The Way You Make Me Feel
Man In The Mirror

I would like on DVD/Bluray :

The Rehearsals of the One Night Only Concert - Beacon Theater New York 1995 !!

I would like on DVD/Bluray :

The Rehearsals of the One Night Only Concert - Beacon Theater New York 1995 !!

..That is an incredible idea.......

EDIT: This idea is ridiculous, I need to see this footage and can't believe I didn't already think of it myself Lol.

..That is an incredible idea.......

EDIT: This idea is ridiculous, I need to see this footage and can't believe I didn't already think of it myself Lol.

Theres so much, night at the apollo aswell in 2002, MJ sung BOW live, would be amazing to have an unreleased performance DVD aswell

Back