Rehearsals, dancing or singing?

Michaels voice takes precedence over the dancing (for me anyway), so I'd love to hear a few songs live, and I think we will. To expect a 2 hour show of live singing and dancing just isnt realistic though, he'll mix it up as he has done in the past.

Rehearsal gossip is interesting, Im not sure I actually want to know anything at all about the shows until I'm there and witnessing it first hand. At this stage Im just wishing and hoping for the best for Michael and the shows and not giving too much consideration to rumours. My imagination is running wild though!

If you want to imagine Michael singing and dancing at the same time all through those concerts it's your choice, but technically it's impossible because if you want to have the best possible shows, you have to focus things that are primary things. When Michael is dancing, the dancing to the best backing tracks with the best visual experience is his primary mission. And it's still him singing background because those are his own studio recordings! Great recordings.

In some slower tempo (some mid-tempo or ballad) songs he can try to sing like he has in the past, but in the up-tempo songs it's kinda unsmart. And if he sings live let's say in 25% of the songs, that's really nice. There are many artists that don't even sing any of their ballads. Maybe because they are just poor singers. Michael isn't, but it's not the same thing to sing while dancing, no matter how great singer you are...

well said :clapping:

Back