¨Rare¨ Victory Tour Toronto '84 Snippets [Shake Your Body]

their must be someone who would look through all of the films they have of those two tours to make a perfectly crafted, Blu-Ray/DVD & Cinema Release, the footage IS their, itll probably take a few years, but it can be done, and i hope they make it happen in these next 10 years (2013-2022).

Ten years would be to long. MJ needs to be rediscovered by the mainstream public NOW! To remind them what ENTERTAINER exactly means and who was the founder of that.

Which is why a Victory tour release (assuming there is actually film based stuff) should happen with a limited theater run. (even though BAD tour should have had this treatment...)

This was when Michael was hot off the heels of Thriller and before his eccentricities were what he was known for.

The HISTORY tour was an awesome tour. I've been to one of the Amsterdam shows back in 1997.

It was a tremendous experience. Better than anything he did before, music wise and vision wise.

Only drawback is the playback he did. But the show I've been to was awesome. Unlike all the footage I've seen from other cities, where he was tired or something.

In Amsterdam he was on FIRE!

I'm sure it would have been a blast to be there IN PERSON, but yeah.
Between the playback, and the weird We Are The World and HIStory performances (I didn't care for strolling out all the kids on stage and all the band members waving around flags n stuff), it was his weakest tour.

And all that laryngitis stuff is silly. He didn't have it the ENTIRE duration of the tour.
It was even worse that the musicians and backup singers were miming their own stuff a lot of the time.

I still cringe when seeing performances of Stranger In Moscow and You Are Not Alone.
The adlibs at the end of YANA are so good. I just wanted the whole song to be that way...

Which is why a Victory tour release (assuming there is actually film based stuff) should happen with a limited theater run. (even though BAD tour should have had this treatment...)

This was when Michael was hot off the heels of Thriller and before his eccentricities were what he was known for.

their is film material for the victory tour in the archive, their was 30 miles of 35mm film shot before they reached chicago. and also, michael had his own production company film a show in full for a planned movie in 1984, but that was blocked by his brothers. Michael needs to be seen in the highest available quality, even his expression is a key factor of his performance as you can see how Michael felt about the way the show was going, how his vocals sounded and how he felt of his dancing, 1080p will be the mainstream resolution for at least another 15 years, with DTS being the audio of choice with its driving bass and unmatched sound. i hope we see and hear something soon that respects michael's hardwork and shows the world how much of a genius he was, i hope the estate makes this happen, would be fantastic :)

xdz7ts.gif

OMG! :eek:
kermit.gif
>>>>>
247.gif

Back