R u married?

are you married?

• Yes

Votes: 30 21.4%
  • No

Votes: 110 78.6%

• Total voters
I'm not married but I am getting married! No date yet but myself and my boyfriend (fiance) are engaged. He's buying the wedding ring as a Christmas gift upon my request. :)

Been there, done that. Only reason I'd do it again would be for the wrong reasons, ie sharing of expenses and help maintaining a house.

However, with that said, I have loved deeply and will most likely always love someone that continues to battle his own demons. Many times it is best to let go, however hard, for self preservation.:(

Been there, done that. Only reason I'd do it again would be for the wrong reasons, ie sharing of expenses and help maintaining a house.

.:(

Nothing wrong with that. As long as the potential spouse knows and agrees with your reasoning.

nope, cant be stuck to the old ball and chain..
what if i meet michael and he wants me. then what will i do!
:lol:

maybe later on when im in my mid 30s. my 20s is all about keeping my options in life open. :upside_down:

Sorry - I´ve made a small mistake!!! I married in December 2003 - so, 5 years married now - and we´ll celebrate or 6th year in December!!!

Mechi, I pray for the best.

I do believe and respect marriage so much, but after all these years that kind of love has escaped me. But then I again sometimes I'm not even sure I want to be married; that could just be my basic indecisive nature talking.lol.

Congrats to the married here. It is an honorable thing; a beautiful thing.

And to those whose marriage isn't happy or never lasted, I know how much regret that may have brought. Forgive, let go, and don't stop loving.

No I'm not married. Been with my boyfriend for just over three years now. I do want to get married one day, but we are no way ready for that yet. I'm only 21 and he is 22, so I think we're a bit young yet. If I get married I want to know that it's going to be forever. I won't be sure of that for a few years yet, but I'd like to be married before I have kids.
Meh, see what happens!

I'm not married, but I'm not single either. There should be an option for the in-between. Being unmarried doesn't make you single. :D

Back