Screenshot_2012-10-01-18-44-51-1.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-01-18-44-36-1.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-01-18-44-43-1.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-01-18-45-36-1.jpg
[/COLOR]

Screenshot_2012-10-01-18-42-58-1.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-01-18-46-00-1.jpg

Screenshot_2012-10-01-18-43-18-1.jpg

wow congratulations to sony japan! promotion in france when?? what??? where??? i'm pissed :mad:

No promotion here in Italy, but Bad 25 still got the #1 on albums chart and #1 on the dvd chart

Fans have asked how they can help promote BAD 25. Some have even asked - why should they?
My answer is becuase thats what fans do to love and support their artists.

Artists have always relied heavily on their fans to help promote their work and that includes Michael. Positive comments and reviews from real people can have as big of an impact as corporate ad campaigns. People usually don't trust ads, but will and do trust comments and reviews from other people. Pro- active Fans have the power to promote an artist's album to success and build their fan bases. Posting our praise here is all well and good but we need to take it out to other social networks and place our reviews and praises on the website articles on MJ's youtube channel, on Amazon product reviews etc. etc. Use FB and Twitter and what other other social networks are available to us to get the word out. Before we complain we need to make sure we have done our part as Michael's fans to support and promote #BAD25 for his musical Legacy.

Please dont be discouraged and Don't give up if sales seem slow .. We can make this rise again like the phoenix. The Holidays are a great time to give praise and reviews for BAD 25 and suggest its as gifts for our families friends and children. Promote is as the gift that keeps on giving beautiful music to their ears something they can treasure for a long time. Write praises of how great the unreleased songs are just as we do on our fanboards. Buy extras yourself as gifts and even if your fam or friends are not so called fans they will change their tune after listening to Michael's great music, positive messages and beautiful ballads. Also Every year near Halloween Michael Thriller rises in the charts and articles are written about it. People gain interest. That would be a good time to also suggest BAD25 to add to their collection on these articles and on Michael's Thriller videos.

I love pro-active fans - We can do this :) Let's try to do all we can to celebrate support and promote Michael's BAD 25th Anniversary.

Please feel free to repost this to encourage and motivate each other, where ever you think it might help. ~ xoxoxo Qbee

^^^

If you go on other message boards that are not about MJ, you could also make a thread about Bad 25 if there's a place to talk about anything you like. That would be a good way to let casual fans know about it.

More promotion in Germany
Annita said:
In German Vox TV they send regularly advertising since yesterday for the 4-hour Bad 25- special on 20. October with the free-TV-premiere from the Spike Lee documentary. They have different spots and it's great advertising.

Back