Producer Fred Jerkins III : I'll release new Michael Jackson songs

There has been some few leaked pictures from Invincible recording after what I remember. They must excist!

very true indeed, theyre in some books/magazines i have. if it's not on 16mm (as i think it is) then it should be enhanced and given a digital download.

I don't know what's in the works and I of course will be glad to get anything new,
but I really would love to see Invincible re-released as a double album: one CD of original songs, and a second CD of outtakes. Kind of like they did with Bad 25. The album didn't get the recognition it deserved in 2001, so I feel Sony kind of owes it to Michael.

They don't need to release the songs again. I'd rather take a double disc of unreleased material.

They don't need to release the songs again. I'd rather take a double disc of unreleased material.

i agree with this guy :) their's a lot of song's that slay some of the chosen song's for the original cd, i hope we hear most of them in the future.

I cannot wait! Finally some GOOD news after all the bad! Oh I'm so relieved and happy.

I'd love it if this was released as a new album, with the unreleased songs released just as they are. Literally can't contain my excitement, only hope that this time it gets as much recognition that it deserves. Like the recognition Invincible more-than-deserved but didn't get!

I don't think there is enough of unreleased material from that era for a double-dis?. And if they release just unreleased material, it won't draw the same attention in the media as an album would.

Cheater (2001) supposedly has Fats on it, which would change the song completely, imo. Wonder if for all the remakes he re-recorded the vocals? And will we ever hear the pre-mixed Invincible album? MJ completely finished an album but scrapped the whole thing because it sounded too similar to other work apparently, so that's one album there. There is a lot more to come from Michael Jackson!

Weee, more new songs! :dance:

I wonder if they could release Another Day unedited, I've heard the version as Michael left it is better than the one we know.

Cheater (2001) supposedly has Fats on it, which would change the song completely, imo. Wonder if for all the remakes he re-recorded the vocals? And will we ever hear the pre-mixed Invincible album? MJ completely finished an album but scrapped the whole thing because it sounded too similar to other work apparently, so that's one album there. There is a lot more to come from Michael Jackson!

it was gonna be released in 1999, but it was shelved, as you say. i hope we hear those song's someday. how about those song's Michael worked on in 2003 before the allegations? surely their's another album their too?

We don't know if it's Vince 25. Might just be a Vince project.

Some songs we know about that Jerkins worked on:
Kick It
Cheater (2001 Version)
Chicago 1945 (2001 Version)
Get Around (2001)
Maybe We Can Do It (2001)
Can't Get Your Weigh Off Of Me (snippet leaked)
Escape (leaked)
Pressure
The Pain
We've Had Enough (released)

Might have missed a few

"That", "Seduction" and "What You Do To Me".

We don't know if it's Vince 25. Might just be a Vince project.

Some songs we know about that Jerkins worked on:
Kick It
Cheater (2001 Version)
Chicago 1945 (2001 Version)
Get Around (2001)
Maybe We Can Do It (2001)
Can't Get Your Weigh Off Of Me (snippet leaked)
Escape (leaked)
Pressure
The Pain
We've Had Enough (released)

Might have missed a few

These are the ones I really want to hear, but I'm sure there's stuff out there we didn't even know existed! Estate, make that damn announcement and if you release a DVD with the studio footage;
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

These are the ones I really want to hear, but I'm sure there's stuff out there we didn't even know existed! Estate, make that damn announcement and if you release a DVD with the studio footage;
shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

most likely is stuff we've never heard of, always is. haha and i agree with that photo dude :)

And he said that he has plans to issue some unpublished material by tragic Jackson, who died four years ago aged 50.

“We have a number of unreleased songs and all sorts of video footage,” he said.

“There’s a project in the making right now that will include all those songs.”

I hope the estate is behind those plans... sounds like there's something in the work with both Jerkins and Michael Prince working on unpublished stuff. Wonder when it's gonna get official :)

I hope the estate is behind those plans... sounds like there's something in the work with both Jerkins and Michael Prince working on unpublished stuff. Wonder when it's gonna get official :)

wonder if it could be an album of unreleased invincible recording's, and another album with the song's michael worked on with MDP & BB from 2004-2009 also. :)

As much as this is exciting news im not gonna get excited till i see it happen

Too many times they say yeh it will come out and most of the time it doesnt which is why i will wait

Alright, let's talk...

I for one am ecstatic. This pretty much affirms the rumors that have been swirling around for months -- a new album (or some sort of project involving unreleased material) is near. If history is repeating itself we should look forward to a fall announcement preceding a winter release. I do feel that Fred exaggerated a bit though. If it is indeed a new album, I highly doubt that it will be mostly Rodney Jerkins productions. Maybe two or three will make it in the end.

Additionally, fans need to take a breather. All Fred said was that the songs were being released -- unless I skipped over it, I didn't see any promise that the footage would be released as well. Additionally, I know we all want it, but a double disc album is not happening. The estate would not drop that much material at one time and we all know it. I feel that if we keep saying, "Oh, I REALLY want this and this and that and this," then we begin expecting it, only to be disappointed when the final product drops and it's not what we were hoping for. For the time being we should all just expect to hear some Jerkins and Buxer/Prince outtakes. Nothing else, lest we disappoint ourselves.

YEEEEEES!!!! Finally. Greatest news this summer! I loved Michael's vocals on Invincible. Cannot wait to hear these songs on the "project," whatever it may be. I just hope the songs aren't over produced. Very happy to hear about footage too! Ah, excited. :)

Yay, this is great news should it come true :)

In regards to the video, I believe it would either be shot on tape (Judging by those screenshots), or with a digital video camera. Not too fancy (definitely not HD quality) but I wouldn't say it's too shabby either ! If any of this happens I'll be quite pleased :D

If they do decide to release the studio footage, I have a strong belief at the minute it will be in a music video for said song. There's no way they would drop over an hour's worth of studio footage on DVD along with a new album at the same time, way too much at once. 3 or so minutes maybe, but the full thing? They seem to be holding back on releases, i.e Bad 25 documentary, but maybe it'll come? Not sure if it will release early next year and then they'd have to do 2 projects to make up the deal?

If they do decide to release the studio footage, I have a strong belief at the minute it will be in a music video for said song. There's no way they would drop over an hour's worth of studio footage on DVD along with a new album at the same time, way too much at once. 3 or so minutes maybe, but the full thing? They seem to be holding back on releases, i.e Bad 25 documentary, but maybe it'll come? Not sure if it will release early next year and then they'd have to do 2 projects to make up the deal?

new album and victory tour blu ray release? :D i wish.. itll most likely be history tour munich, although if it is.. i want the unedited show from july 4th, with michael's live vocals for some song's from the multitrack recording's. this is the show i would like:

i know they are titled as july 6th, but they are from july 4th.

Can't wait for some official news!!

Rumours are fine - but I will not get too exited before an official anouncement is made!

Can't wait for some official news!!

Rumours are fine - but I will not get too exited before an official anouncement is made!

Exciting for sure. I'm guessing June release next yr. 5th anniversary since his death. 10 more months. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's sooner. Just have a hunch on this. He didn't state how far along the project is. I had heard runners of a MJ song book he was working on. What that is I have no idea.

Interesting news can't hide my excitement, come estate give us conformation

Back