Prayers for Elizabeth Taylor [Merged]

Re: Prayers for Elizabeth Taylor

My thoughts and prayers are with you Elizabeth as I am sure Michaels are too xxx

A pray for Liz Please

Michael's friend Liz needs our prayers at this time as she is having an operation on her heart soon.

From CBS website:

U.S. actress Elizabeth Taylor says she's headed to the hospital for a heart procedure.

The 77-year-old told followers on Twitter on Tuesday that she is to undergo a "very new" procedure to improve heart function that "involves repairing my leaky valve using a clip device" rather than open-heart surgery.

"Any prayers you happen to have lying around I would dearly appreciate," Taylor wrote, adding that she plans to announce on Twitter when the procedure is complete.

She did not say when or where she is having treatment. Taylor has 155,944 followers on her Twitter feed.

A representative for Taylor did not immediately return an email seeking comment.

In the past decade, Taylor has suffered a broken back, skin cancer and several serious bouts of pneumonia. She also had had both hips replaced.

A screen legend who began acting at the age of nine, Taylor starred in films such as National Velvet and won Oscars for Butterfield 8 and Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

She also had small screen roles in North and South and General Hos

Consider it done. Dear Elizabeth, we lift you up in our prayers and thoughts, you were an amazing friend to Michael. :) Much love to you, and praying your procedure is successful and for a speedy recovery. xxx

oh ....poor Liz...I know that God will get her through this difficult time....Michael is also in heaven helping the Angles keep her safe...

I love you,my prayer's and thoughts are with you...

Elizabeth is definitely in my prayers. I hope it all goes well for her.

MJ Friend-Elizabeth Taylor Says She Will Have Heart Procedure

Elizabeth Taylor says she will have heart procedure
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/10/06/elizabeth.taylor.heart/

CNN) -- Elizabeth Taylor is having a "procedure on her heart," she announced on her Twitter page Tuesday.
art.liztaylor.gi.jpg
Elizabeth Taylor has used Twitter to share personal information.

corner_wire_BL.gif

"It's very new and involves repairing my leaky valve using a clip device, without open heart surgery, so that my heart will function better," the famed actress wrote. "Any prayers you happen to have lying around I would dearly appreciate. I'll let you know when it's all over. Love you, Elizabeth."

The 77-year-old Oscar winner did not go into further detail about her heart condition or the medical procedure.
She was briefly hospitalized this summer for "scheduled testing," she said at the time.

She checked out "sore, but intact," the actress said in an online message posted July 17.
Her publicist had denied tabloid rumors that her hospitalization was brought on by her grief over the sudden death of her close friend Michael Jackson in June.

Twitter is a social networking site that allows users to publish what they are doing using 140 characters or less. Taylor posts regularly on her account, DameElizabeth, which has more than 155,000 followers.
She opened the account this year at the suggestion of her close friend, author and actress Kathy Ireland, publicist Dick Guttman said.
She posted emotional messages in July to counter rumors about how she was dealing with the news of Jackson's death.
"Although my grief over Michael could not be any deeper, I am not on suicide watch as some of the cheaper 'rags' would have you believe," Taylor wrote July 5.

Taylor -- who uses a wheelchair because of scoliosis, or abnormal curving of the spine -- gave fans several days advance notice of her last hospitalization.

The London-born movie star has won two Academy Awards for best actress: first for "Butterfield 8" in 1961 and then for "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" in 1967.

Re: A pray for Liz Please

My prayers are with liz :pray:

We love you liz!

I'll Pray for Liz' , she had a hard time

I'm so happy Mike wasn't here to see it. He said he hated to see his loved ones die. I will pray for Liz.

Wow. I thought she was dying when I read the artice, but I was wrong. I will pray for her.

Aw Liz. :pray: She'll be in my prayers. I'm sure Michael is looking after her.
Get well Elizabeth and stay strong!
I sent her my condolences to her on twitter also.

Last edited:

this woman here has been through alot in her life. hope she stays with us a while longer.

LIZ - Violet Eyes as pure as snow but burn with FIRE. Goddess of the screen & passion incarnated as woman.

You are God's precious gift to us, just like Michael is.

May God cover you with his blessed angels & come through your procedure with health & vitality.

WE LOVE YOU!!

i will pray for her. May god bless her

my thoughts and prayers are with dame elizabeth ... and i know michael is watching out for her as well* like her guardian angel*:angel::yes:

This is a great procedure known as a minimally invasive aoritc valve replacement. No big surgeries to get over. Her chest will be the main post op issue. Due to her frail chest. She is one strong girl. I pray for the surgeon, who Im sure would be the best in the world. I'm sorry Michael isn't here to be by her side. He would still have been on tour though anyway.
I will pray she remains strong. As she will.

Back