Post Your Favourite MJ Picture of the Day

bad8.jpg

Don't know where to post this picture, so posting it here. Somehow I love this little interaction, and also knowing they were friends afterwards. Such an unusual friendship. She is more than smitten, and who would not be at that smile 😊 💕😘😘

bad8.jpg

Don't know where to post this picture, so posting it here. Somehow I love this little interaction, and also knowing they were friends afterwards. Such an unusual friendship. She is more than smitten, and who would not be at that smile 😊 💕😘😘
Oh I looooove this whole moment between them! Also I know it could just be the lighting/exposure, but I'm fairly certain she is blushing like mad in the second picture down on the right. Which, I mean, how could she not be!

I also love this friendship. I feel like they really work kindred spirits. They are also two people who were remarkably emotive with their eyes in a way I have rarely ever seen. I'm glad they were able to connect, however that connection happened, and whatever it actually looked like.

Oh I looooove this whole moment between them! Also I know it could just be the lighting/exposure, but I'm fairly certain she is blushing like mad in the second picture down on the right. Which, I mean, how could she not be
He is a gorgeous man, especially in the last photo with his laughter! they have eyes only for each other in that moment. And she is a princess. He could rescue her! What a fairytale that would have been!

He is a gorgeous man, especially in the last photo with his laughter! they have eyes only for each other in that moment. And she is a princess. He could rescue her! What a fairytale that would have been!
You've set my heart aflame with such thoughts!! 💕 😍

Will you be there is probably my second favourite after Human Nature for live performance.

View attachment 1794
I know we haven't finished watching Wembley yet, but could our next watch party maybe include the Dangerous tour??! last week when I was getting super hyped on it I realized I have actually watched so little of it compared to the others and I'm not sure how I let that happen! I say all this because I just realized I have never watched a Will You Be There performance from the Dangerous tour!!

I know we haven't finished watching Wembley yet, but could our next watch party maybe include the Dangerous tour??! last week when I was getting super hyped on it I realized I have actually watched so little of it compared to the others and I'm not sure how I let that happen! I say all this because I just realized I have never watched a Will You Be There performance from the Dangerous tour!!
oh Dangerous, anytime anywhere anyway! always :love:. I am already jumping up and down from excitement of watching it again! which one!

I love it too staywild ..I want that photo to come alive for us ,so hopefully the video works

Back