Portrait of Martin Luther King by Michael Jackson- PIC

The drawing is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

I'm not sure about Oprah's obsession with Michael and his family. My only guess is...ratings.

Incredible, i certainly didn't expect it to be THAT amazing, holy crap!!! This man really was a huge multi-talent man...holy cow.

Oprah, Oprah, Oprah... that woman is..!!!!!! Ahhh, can't handle her and the thought that she is holding something michael made gets me even more mad. I bet she was all false and "how great, wow, he was so good" bla bla bla my ass!!!!

But okay, now Michael... what talent!! His talent is greater than I think we can get. That man had so mant gifts from God.

This picture is on the FB profile of Brett-Livingstone Strong who is an artist friend of Michael. The picture legend is : Oprah admiring Michael Jackson Fine Art "Portrait of Martin Luther King Jr."

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=449962923212&set=a.449961018212.247901.43921468212&ref=nf#!/photo.php?fbid=449961038212&set=a.449961018212.247901.43921468212

Admiring? But.. wait! Was it "before" or "after" the accussations, as she always loves to point out? Because, you know... her levels of respect for Michael change depending on the date -_-

I'm not sure about Oprah's obsession with Michael and his family. My only guess is...ratings.

I would go a step forward: money (you know, more ratings, more money :smilerolleyes:).

----
I have had the priviledge to see a few of real Michael's drawings and they are really delicious. He pays so much attention to the small details. He has the talent to express so much with just a few lines carefully drawn here and there, but also on their more complex works. He is really an artist, in the whole sense of the world.

the fact the family let her into mjs house see his kids and now touch his artwork is bad enough. what next dance on his grave.

Back