Portrait of Martin Luther King by Michael Jackson- PIC

man! mj had so much talent :( he truly was special
and oprah looks :puke:

33610_449963588212_43921468212_5318824_5570518_n.jpg

abraham_lincoln_younger_1.jpg

My cat's throw-up looks better than the swamp creature on the left. You're far too kind to call it a lady.

:smilerolleyes: Oh well, I was in a good mood this morning. Happens seldom, but when it happens I tend to be too kind, lol

Still love, love, love that portrait! :wub:

It would be so amazing to have one of Michael's drawings :wub: But rather so that he would have given it personally, not so that you'd spend a fortune to buy it somewhere...

Despite Oprah holding it, Michael CAN draw!!!

68760_449962898212_43921468212_5318814_6870207_n.jpg

71700_449961038212_43921468212_5318792_7603865_n.jpg

Beautiful doesn't begin to describe that picture of Dr. King drawn by Michael. THANK YOU ever so much for posting this.

as his words, Michael is "AN INSTRUMENT OF NATURE"...
he is the greatest talent in the whole world. i love you Michael more & most & unconditionally..

Michael, i miss you so much :cry: :cry: :cry:

2z8pwg1.jpg

It was obvious the man was so talented. I remember seing them Thriller sketches with him and Paul McCartney pulling on that gal. When i saw the picture in your siggy - the one with the lyrics from Childhood i instantly feel in love with it. I've had it framed for over 7 years now and it has been travelin' with me in every house i've lived since then. That is why the images here don't suprise me, but i must say they are breathtakingly beautiful. The detail, the ability to capture Dr.King's traits and most of all his soul and character - simply amazing, truly inspiring work from a very inspired man.

I assume that image of honest Abe on the piano, if that's what it's standing on, was also done by Michael. In any case, it is a beautiful portrait as well.

There are soooo many facets to Michael's genius which have not been made public and recognized on a global scale it is a true shame.

People considered him a song and dance man alone, but they often overlooked his songwriting abilities. Most people believe his hits haven't been written by him. Also they don't value enough his poetic abilities. He had the amazing capacity of capturing the essence of things and used what seem to be simple words to say complicated things when some struggle to use complicated words to say simple things. But then again, he also used some of them big words that i like so much. I actually improved my English vocabulary because of some of his lyrics hahaha. I remember tryin' to understand some of the lyrics from Scream and TDCAU in 1995 and havin' to reach for a dictionary lol.

Comin' back to the thread though, i really wish he would have shared more of his drawings with the world, the classical music he composed, the architectural designs he made over the years and even some of that praise music i bet he could get on. I'm not so sure people were/are ready to understand the full extent of his talents. It is my firm believe in many aspects of his crafts Michael held back a lot, either cause of modesty or the need to keep certain things to himself. He must have had his more than valid reasons, but i really feel we haven't really begun to see or to capture the sheer size, complexity and depth of his genius. He was actually a Rennaisance man and we're simply blessed the Lord decided to share him with us in our times and not back then. :cheeky:

Some people felt it was not possible for one single human being to be that beautiful on the outside, that talented, that smart and that kind - there had to be something wrong with him so they threw all kinda garbage at his name and dignity, but somehow, with the Lord's grace he managed to rise above all the mendacity and the filth. He kept his beautiful, pure nature. That don't make him an angel though - i bet he must've had his moments of anger, frustration, his temper showin' every now and then cussin' people out and stuff, but those kinda things made him all the more human, adorable and lovable.

In that Bashir extra outtake which was released earlier this year he said something truly interesting, as most times - about melancholy, how he needed to keep a certain degree of that, even when he was happy because he needed it as an artist. I can totally understand that, wouldn't it be great though to think that maybe he had reached such a degree of happiness where melancholy was only a memory he had to go back to rather than a state of life and a living condition, which i'm sure had been for many, many years, if not decades.

multi talented and I heard he was a very good runner too. He said if he wasn't a singer he would of been a sprint runner.

Holy shit. I've seen lots of MJ drawings, but this may be the best. Mike never took any drawing lessons either?

multi talented and I heard he was a very good runner too. He said if he wasn't a singer he would of been a sprint runner.

really? I always thought he was a great runner too...Like in Moonwalker, when he's running from the dogs.....

what better words left in this world to say about this man? he's truly the most complete artist!

Back