Portrait of Martin Luther King by Michael Jackson- PIC

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Despite Oprah holding it, Michael CAN draw!!!

68760_449962898212_43921468212_5318814_6870207_n.jpg

71700_449961038212_43921468212_5318792_7603865_n.jpg

wow. wonder when it was done. can someone edit the bleep out!

The picture actually looks better to me than the lady on the left :cheeky:

But seriously...wow! I'm almost envious, I really wish I could draw well :yes:

Thanks for posting :)

WOW...I'm ....speechless....He's just incredible in every way....

The picture actually looks better to me than the lady on the left :cheeky:

My cat's throw-up looks better than the swamp creature on the left. You're far too kind to call it a lady.

Anyway, as I said before, great picture. I wonder where it came from. =o

Woah. More people need to know about this side of Michael. Such a talented, young man. What have we lost. :(

My cat's throw-up looks better than the swamp creature on the left. You're far too kind to call it a lady.

Anyway, as I said before, great picture. I wonder where it came from. =o

^OMG....:hysterical:

Michael did some awesome drawing in his life time! :clapping::wub:

He even painted! :D

as his words, Michael is "AN INSTRUMENT OF NATURE"...
he is the greatest talent in the whole world. i love you Michael more & most & unconditionally..

Michael, i miss you so much :cry: :cry: :cry:

But how do we know for sure this was made by Michael? It has his signature on it, but it could also be a portrait made by the woman on the right, and Michael wanted to sign it as a recognision to her he loved it (just a thought). Or is there a source who confirmed it was of Michael (like somewhere in the 'Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound- threat, which I have not read)?

:bugeyed !! Michael is an Artist with a big A - The word takes all his sense when it's about him.:wub:

But how do we know for sure this was made by Michael? It has his signature on it, but it could also be a portrait made by the woman on the right, and Michael wanted to sign it as a recognision to her he loved it (just a thought). Or is there a source who confirmed it was of Michael (like somewhere in the 'Katherine Jackson May Be 'Oprah' Bound- threat, which I have not read)?

This picture is on the FB profile of Brett-Livingstone Strong who is an artist friend of Michael. The picture legend is : Oprah admiring Michael Jackson Fine Art "Portrait of Martin Luther King Jr."

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1038212&set=a.449961018212.247901.43921468212

Back