Poor editing in This Is It DVD!

And I have to say, I hate these formats. There must be one format... and must play in everywhere. But one wants to change his/her format. Billions of dollars will go to trash (all TV's, players etc...)

NTSC - Never The Same Color :D

professionals and television engineers jokingly referring to NTSC as Never The Same Color, Never Twice the Same Color or No True Skin Colors.[12] This color phase, "tint", or "hue" control allows for anyone skilled in the art to easily calibrate a monitor with SMPTE color bars, even with a set that has drifted in its color representation, allowing the proper colors to be displayed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NTSC

i've pre-ordered the dvd, but i was so unpatiented that I've downloaded the Blu-ray rip... :)

i know where u can download the ORIGINAL BLURAY file from this is it in dd/dts 5.1 1080p/1080i/720p

very very bad mix. I checked. Everything is on center channel. What a stupid idea... If you listen 5 channels (left - right - subwoofer - and rears) there is nothing... sounds like echo on these channels... poor mix...

very very bad mix. I checked. Everything is on center channel. What a stupid idea... If you listen 5 channels (left - right - subwoofer - and rears) there is nothing... sounds like echo on these channels... poor mix...

Well it had to be done that way, its not a poor mix, not everything is on centre channels, mostly bass, vocals & drums, wide channels contain mostly instruments and backing vocals with some elements from the centre channel bleeding over and surround channels just give slight reverb (not echo) to give the whole thing a more live feel as to being recorded in a stadium, making the mix sound warm and have a less studio driven sound, I doubt anyone on this forum could of acheived anything like it with the audio these guys had to deal with.

Back