Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Wish Upon a Star

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Work That Body

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters
I'd imagine that there must still be a version on YouTube somewhere? I love all the poppy Thriller outtakes, really... Got The Hots, Hot Street, Trouble, the full version of Carousel etc. I wonder whether we'll ever see them officially released given that Thriller 25 must've been by far and away the most blatant opportunity to do so.

I found it! I didn't know about it. thanks!

i'll also add 'for all time' which i have on repeat right now.

I think we're talking about songs that have yet to be officially released in any way (rather than merely leaked songs) - FAT was released on Thriller 25 of course, and Cheater and Monkey Business were on TUC.

I think we're talking about songs that have yet to be officially released in any way (rather than merely leaked songs) - FAT was released on Thriller 25 of course, and Cheater and Monkey Business were on TUC.

well, since you're putting in parenthesis, that that doesn't include merely leaked, then how can you hear any of the unreleased songs, unless they get out there somehow, but don't get played on the radio? if they're out there, then they're out there. otherwise, there's no way to discover them.

Fall Again, imo. If you mean songs he wrote, then it would be Monkey Business.

Can't choose just one out of the list ;)

She got it / Xscape / DYKWYCA / Hot Street / and of course Slave to the Rhythm

May not be the best in terms of production but I voted All I need because I love it, I find it really touching.

Slave To The Rhythm, never heard a MJ track like this

Blue Gangsta is way too good to be unreleased! It should be on the next album!

I would touch up the song before releasing it, but yeah it's great!

Slave by far. This is something I have been waiting for since Billie Jean. Something you can dance to. A club BANGER!

I'd say either children, or xscape, or sttr, but there's too many good ones to tell. BG is awesome too, but I guess I can't include Place with no name since it isnt in full yet.

i dont know all of them, but i dont like the titel do you know where the children are :S

i like blue gangsta the most. i also believe it could be a big hit!.

We need a poll for best song per area! D:

Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Blue Gangsta
Slave To The Rhythm
Escape
She Got It
Lisa It's Your Birthday
Serious Effect

and more...

For me it has to be "She Got It". I love the funk of it, the ad-libs, his laugh, his vocals nontheless... it's just the perfect sort of "demo/outtake" type of song because it has "Michael" all over it, so to speak...

Aww, man, so many good songs in that poll! Do You Know Where Your Children Are, Slave To The Rhythm, Blue Gangsta, Xscape etc, so many epic songs! :)

But since I can only choose one, I voted for DYKWYCA...

Back